Moonshot Jelly Pot in G02 Moon Noir Review

I recently got a new makeup product that I don't usually have on my collection. It is a purple glitter and gel type of eyeshadow which I don't usually use but glad that I was able to play with this shade today. It reminds of the 90's eyeshadow. 

This is the MOONSHOT JELLY POT which is a ver 2.0 jelly texture color pot that creates a wide variety of color without creasing. It comes in 3 types of eyeshadow - matte, pearl and glitter type. I got the Glitter type which is a fine and pearl eyeshadow that glides effortlessly and dry down smoothly. 

Packaging: It comes in a black box with shiny purple moon design. The product itself comes in a transparent pot with black lid. 
 

Weight: 6.5g Price: ₱1300 (Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: Has A LOT of shades and types to choose from. I got the G02 Moon Noir - aurora purple color. 

WHEN USED:

I totally LOVE this makeup eyeshadow and personally choose this color as I didn't have this kind of shade on my collection. I love how this shade bring back the 90's in me and I can totally play with this shade.  I also love anything glittery. For application - it easily glides on the lids and I find it very long lasting. It didn't smudge or make my eye makeup greasy. It is also very pigmented so you won't need much. I also find the price very affordable given the amount. They also have a lot of other shades to choose from. Overall, I totally recommend the Moonshot Jelly Pot. 
For more info about the MOONSHOT JELLY POT, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1yAY 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Moonshot #MoonshotJellyPot #JellyPot 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @emoonshot_korea 

0 comments