Moonshot Honey Coverlet Face Perfection Serum Foundation Review

 
It's been a while since I last reviewed a foundation makeup product. Since last year, I rarely wear makeup anymore since we always wear a mask. I kind of miss wearing makeup so when I get a chance to go out, I still use one. Today, let me share with you a great makeup addition to my collection and I've been using this whenever I go out. 

This is the FACE PERFECTION SERUM FOUNDATION from the famous makeup Korean brand, MOONSHOT. It is a serum foundation that has a micro-powder technology that provides buildable coverage for a luminous complexion. With its moisturizing serum component, it helps to soothe the dryness of the skin. It has a satin finish that covers unevenness and blemishes. I personally love this collaboration with the famous actress, Yoon In Na. 

Main Ingredients: 
*Peach extract - enriched Vitamin C that provides deep hydration into the skin 
*Phytosphingosine - prevents moisture evaporation to keep the moisture deep into the skin
  
Packaging: It nude and tropical green box. The product itself comes in a nude squeeze type of tube. I really love the packaging. 

Weight: 25ml Price: ₱380 (Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: Has 3 shades: 
201 Bright and Light Ivory 
202 Natural and Soft Beige 
203 Calm and Healthy Honey (I got this as Korean shades tends to be really light for Filipina skin tone so I got the darkest shade for this line. This shade has a honey shade - suitable for light to medium Filipina skin tone) 

Consistency: Weightless and moisturizing. Non sticky. Has a semi matte finish 

Coverage: Light to medium coverage 

Pros:
- Matte but with healthy glow
- Non-oily for hours (for oily skin) 
- Conceals dark spots/blemishes
- Feels lightweight
- The shade blends well on the skin tone
- Light to medium coverage
- Perfect for everyday use
- Affordable
- Love the simple packaging 

Cons: 
- None 
 
For more info about the MOONSHOT FACE PERFECTION SERUM FOUNDATION, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1yB8 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Moonshot #MoonshootFacePerfectionSerumFoundation #FacePerfectionSerumFoundation 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @moonshot_korea

0 comments