MUST HAVE FOR MENSTRUAL CRAMPS - BARO HOT PACK WARMING PAD & HEALING PAD

Having menstrual period plus menstrual pain can really be hard every month. Since high school (13y/o to be exact), I've been experiencing PAINFUL menstrual cramps every single month. And yes, I'm now 32 and imagine the pain I have to go through since I was 13y/o. Not sure if it's because I have a very low pain tolerance or it's just that painful for me. It's really bad when I don't take pain killers once I felt the my menstrual period or else, I'll experience having cold sweats, diarrhea and vomiting. I tell you, it is really hard. Though most of the time, I take these meds because I NEED it or else I can't do anything, not even go to work. I try to avoid taking pain killers as much as I can as it can be harmful for the liver and kidneys.
Since I discovered heat pads a few years ago, I've been using this EVERY SINGLE TIME I have a period. I find it very CONVENIENT to use those especially when I am on duty as a nurse. Painful cramps can affect any work and using a hot compress while working and always on a go can be a bit hassle. 

Today, let me share with you the hot pads that I've been using although I've already made a review of this last year. (Click HERE of the review). 

These are the BARO HEAT PADS which are patch type body warmer (hot pack) that is used to relieve pain that is attached to the underwear. It is especially effective to use this hot pack before and after the menstrual cramps. This product reduces the pain in menstrual cramps. The temperature can last up to 50-60 Celsius. Can be used up to 6 hours.

2 types of heat pack: 

HEALING PAD (4 pcs)

WARMING PAD (4pcs)


Product Benefits :
✔ Effective & reliable : Uses the product to provide optimum heat for combating pain. Produces steady heat over a long time. 
✔ Fast heating : Starts heating up within 5 minutes upon contact with air for quick relief. 
✔ Convenient : Easy to use anytime of the day. 
✔ Long lasting : Provides continuous long lasting heat for up to 6-8 hours.

How to use: 
1. After opening the outer bag, remove sticker cover and attach it in front part of underwear and thin clothes. 
2. Place it on your underwear as it may cause cold burns if you put directly on your bare skin 
3. Throw used pad after using, each pad lasts for 6 hrs.
After opening the pack and sticking it to you undies, you won't feel the heat at first. It took me 10-15 minutes before I started to feel the heat. At first I though that there was no heat but you really have to wait until it starts to heat up.

2021 REVIEW:

Been using at work and at home and this truly helped to LESSEN MY MENSTRUAL CRAMPS. The heat is enough to warm my tummy. When it comes to the longevity of the heat, it still only lasted for about 6-8 hours. I use 2 packs of the warming pack or 1 pad of the healing pad (since this is bigger and longer). The adhesive sticker improved although you it'll be hard to stick it out again when I change my undies. 
Overall, this product it RECOMMENDED to lessen menstrual cramps in a natural and convenient way. 

You can buy the BARO HEAT PADS here:
Instagram: @shopxoxo.03
Shopeehttps://shopee.ph/daniella17

0 comments