TFZ Live1 Headset IEM Review - Is it Worth it?

Since I discover IEM headset a year ago (Hello KZ ZST!), I never came to regular earphones again. Using IEM is a different kind of level - with that singer/musician feels. I've purchased another one this year (the KZ EDX) for my spare earphone that ended up my main earphones now. 
I have high expectations when it comes to my earphones - I want something clear, crisp, punchy and with a bass. I want to listen to the vocals well and every instruments used in the music. Not cheap when it comes to price but nothing beyond P1999 for a earphones. 
Anyway, last month, while browsing an online site, I suddenly came across a PINK GLITTERY IEM which I've been looking for a very long time. I haven't really seen a good pink IEM since last year and with this, I knew I HAD TO BUY ONE. It is a little pricey so before buying, I researched and looked for reviews online but I can't find a really good one. So I guess, it isn't that good but I bought it anyway. 

TFZ LIVE 1 IEM
I am not that familiar with this brand but with my research, I've see a lot of good reviews with the other headset by this brand. But those good reviews headset were a little over my budget. This product was released in 2020. 
The design of this model is catchy and glittery. Earphones are detachable so it means you can also changed this into a wireless blue tooth one (by purchasing the blue tooth cable/wire). 

What's in the box:
- TFZ Live 1 In-Ear-Headphone with Mic (there is also an option if you don't like with the mic)
- Detachable cord/wire
- 6 extra ear buds
- User Info 
- Clip

Love how sturdy and elegant the packaging is. The box is color white. You can easily see the earphone when you opened it and underneath is the wire. It comes with another box with the silicone tips, clip and under manual inside. This product is made in China. 

It comes with 7 silicone tips and you can an extra ones in case you want to change the grip of the buds on your ears.

Specification: 
Weight: 3.6g
Drivers: 1 dynamic driver 
Impedance: 16 Ohm 
Frequency Response: 5~40 KHz 
Sensitivity: 110+-3dB/mW, 1000Hz 
Distortion: <1%
Minimum power: 8mW 
Jack connector: 3.5mm 
Capsule Connection Type: 2 pin 0.78mm 
Cable length: 1.2mm

HIFI Plate Wire and MIC Plate Wire 

The wire/cord has a microphone and sound button although you can opt for a non-mic one. It has a long cable length (1.2mm). The materials used for the for wires are thick. 

The wires are detachable meaning you can easily buy another cable wires for this. You can use this without the wires. Also saw a cable for wireless bluetooth which I am eyeing to buy soon. Impressive right?

The earphone is glittery and catches my attention. It makes me feel that I am a pro. I got the color pink (they have more color to choose from) and this fits my personality. And of course, because I love PINK! haha The feels of the earphones is a little heavier than the current earphones that I have. I mean it doesn't feel flimsy at all. It comes in a thick transparent white and silver cord/wire. When used. you won't feel the pressure on your ears although I felt that the earphones are not quite fit on my ears. The cord/wire surrounding the ears is a little loose on me. 

Price: Php1640 (got it from Shopee)

And now let's go to the sound. I can compare the sound to my KZ ZST Pro - has a clear, detailed and crisp sound but way better. It provided clarity to the vocals and instruments to which I like. I immediately felt the noise cancellation when used and has a great surround sound (as if the sound is just right next to your ear). 

Compared to the KZ EDX - this isn't as punchy and not much of a bass earphone. 

It is very comfortable to use and seems the quality of the earphones and the cable are durable and long lasting. 
Been using this earphone for a month now - I can say that this IEM is very comparable to the KZ ZST with a little more on the clarity and details of the sound. I only bought this because I was looking for a pink IEM and this is has really captured my attention as it fits my personality. For the price of Php1640, I think you can get better IEM or go for KZ ZST instead. Again, won't complain though as I bought this for the pink design. Also, the quality seems worth it for the price. 

0 comments