BEST BUDGET EARPHONES - KZ ZST PRO Review

I've been looking for a good quality and affordable earphones for the very long time. I've been using a good earphone years before but it broke and then I bought the same one again. But since that model is an old one, I also got an old stock - my wired were all brittle. Since I was still looking for a new one, I had to use cheap earphone from Miniso for months. (Not against Miniso and yes their earphones had a clear sound but it's really different when you already had a good earphone before. Plus even though I am very careful in handling them, the life span of these earphones is maximum to 3 months of use then I had to buy another one. When I changed my phone a year ago, I got a great free earphones (still not the best but compared to Miniso, it has a better sound quality). Although it broke after a few months of use. I think it broke last Feb or March and so I had to use an extra earphones (which sounded worst) but I have no choice since I'm still looking for a new one. 
 
I wanted something affordable, wired ones (I needed a mic), sturdy and has a great sound quality and strong bass. Until my friend recommended me the KZ earphone series.

I'm not familiar with this brand so I researched first. First, the design of the earphones are very catchy and it's the first time I saw an detachable ear phones. You can use it wired, as a bluetooth earphone or even attached a wireless bluetooth device. Plus all the reviews are great. 

I immediately placed an order at GADGET HUNTER PH. They were very responsive (Shopee and FB Messenger) and was kind enough to assist me. Since I wanted the earphones immediately (Cash On Delivery), I placed an order via their site (http://primegoods.ph). They have a same delivery option. They'll be updating you once the order is placed via messenger or phone I'm in Marikina and got the earphones 12 hours after. So here's my KZ ZST PRO In-Ear Headphone with Mic. 
 

What's in the box:
KZ ZST Pro In-Ear Headphone with Mic
- Detachable cord/wire 
- 2 extra ear buds 
- User info
- Warranty card 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The earphone is very stunning. I got the color purple (they have it in black) and it has a gold pink cord/wire. It feels lightweight and you won't feel that pressure on your ears when you use it. It feels nice, comfortable and tight when used. 
  
The wire has a microphone and sound button. It has a long cable length (1.2m). Not sure of the material used for the wires but feels like plastic but sturdy. 

The wires are detachable meaning you can easily buy another cable wires for this. You can use this without the wires. Also saw a cable for wireless bluetooth which I am eyeing to buy soon. Impressive right? 

It also comes with a microphone with sound buttons. 

It comes with a silicone tip and you can an extra ones in case you want to change the grip of the buds on your ears.  
 
 

Price: Php698 (got it from Gadget Hunter PH) 
 

And now, let's go to the sound. I've never been this impressed with these earphones! For listening to music, I always like to listen to the details of the instruments used. This KZ ZST Pro provided a detailed sound. It has more bass sound compared to my other earphones which I really like. Love the noise cancellation and the great sound surround (feels like the sound is just next to you). 
 
  

I've been using this earphones for almost 2 months now and I can say that I am highly impressed. With the design, sound, performance and price of this, I can say this is so far is the BEST BUDGET EARPHONE I've bought. I've read good reviews of this (especially musicians) and so I'm looking forward that this earphones would last really long. Will update this blog maybe after 6 months. 
 

0 comments