Ciracle Red Spot Pink Powder Review

My skin is far from perfect but I can say that is way better than before. I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive type of skin. And if you've been following me here or on my YOUTUBE channel probably have seen my acne journey since I had a huge breakouts in 2018. Currently my skin is good and I still get occasional pimples especially when it is the time of the month. Usually I get small bumps that fade and dries in about 1-2 days. Today, I will share with you what product I use to help dry up the pimples FAST & EFFECTIVE.

 
This is the RED SPOT PINK POWDER from the Korean 
brand CIRACLE. It has a fast-acting formula that reduces blemishes and other unwanted skin conditions. It also absorbs sebum, calms the blemishes and leaves the skin clear. It can be used for red, painful acne and even those deep and stiff pimps. 

The packaging comes in white and red box. The product is in a transparent tiny bottle. You can easily see the light brown nude powder. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Ingredients : Alcohol, Water, Calamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Sulfur, Salicylic Acid, GlycolicAcid, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Mentha Haplocalix Extract, Menthyl Lactate, CarthamusTinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Volcanic Ash, Zinc Sulfate,Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Kaolin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Tagetes Minuta Flower Oil

Weight: 16ml Price: ₱1,190 (Click HERE for direct link)  

How to use
Get a cotton swab to apply the product on the affected area. It has a cooling sensation on the applied area. 
Every time I start to notice bump, I immediately put on this every night time.
 
 
I've used this on my recent pimples and I love how it SHRINKS THE PIMPLE OVERNIGHT! It really helps to dry up the pimple faster and it even soothes the irritation on the skin. The formula is light and doesn't irritate the pimples. I've read reviews that the formula also helps for those with acne or cystic bumps. The only cons for this is I find it a little pricey for a small bottle. But overall, I LOVE this product as it is really EFFECTIVE in DRYING OUT the pimples so I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it! 

For more info about the CIRACLE RED SPOT PINK POWDER, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Ciracle #CiracleRedSpotPinkPowder #RedSpotPinkPowder
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @ciracle.global.official

0 comments