*NEW* Inga Cover Fitting Tattoo Cushion Review

It's been a while since I last reviewed a foundation 
  
This is the INGA Cover Fitting Tattoo Cushion with SPF35 PA++ which has high coverage that also provides smooth and natural skin finish.It provides excellent adhesion to the skin and perfect coverage with a fresh cooling effect. It has a semi-matte finish and lasts for long time.
  
The packaging comes in a black box and product itself comes in a black squeeze-typed tube. I like this kind of packaging as I can control the amount of foundation. Everything was written in Korean so I had to research the information about this foundation on the internet. I was expecting that the tube would be huge but it's kind small for me. But no worries, since I think I can easily bring a small foundation around. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

It comes in an airless pump container that blocks the air and dust. I like that you can now easily apply the foundation without the hassle since it comes in an airless pump container with a sponge applicator. 
   
It comes in  ml and priced for ₱1,080 each. (Click HERE for direct link) 

Comes in 2 shades: 
#2 Neutral Beige (soft cream beige color) 
#2.5 Healthy Beige (medium beiege color) - I got this shade 
  
Ingredients : Water, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Stearyl Caprylate, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Diamond Powder, Amethyst Powder, Pearl Powder, Coral Powder, Tourmaline, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Menthoxypropanediol, Xylitol, Hexyl Laurate, Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Silica, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disodium EDTA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Fragrance ·

Consistency is creamy and non runny. And provides medium - full build-able coverage and a semi-matte to matte finish. 

How to Use: 
Lightly press the airless cover so that the foundation will come up. You can use 1-2 pumps.
 
  
Longevity: The foundation lasted for more than 8 hours on my face without retouch. 

Check out my video review below:
 
 

Pros:
- Love the cushion! 
- Very easy to use
- Medium to full coverage
- Can cover some of my red marks/blemishes
- Build able 
- Lightweight on the skin 
- Easy to apply
- Semi matte finish (which I prefer since I have a combination type of skin)
- Handy 

Cons:
- A little pricey compared to the tube one
- Can only be purchased online
- Some shades are too light for a Filipina skin
 
Verdict: I've already used the Inga Cover Fitting Tattoo Foundation a year ago (and still using it now) and it is really one of the BEST FULL COVERAGE MATTE foundation I've tried. I kinda find the tube one messy to use so I'm glad that they now have the cushion or compact version. Not sure if it the same formula but feels like the same formula for me. First, I love how it easily blends on the skin and having that flawless finish. The coverage provides medium to full finish without that full-makeup look. It has a fresh and natural finish. It feels lightweight on the skin. This is my current everyday makeup and I love how it lasted for more than 8 hours during my shift. Although at times, it becomes cakey after 12 hours. The price is a little expensive for me compared to the tube one but hey, you get more than what you paid for. Also, most of the shades are STILL too light for a Filipina skin so I recommend this more for those who are light-morena skin tone.    
 
For more info about the INGA Cover Fitting Tattoo Cushion, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/OQt  
#Charis #CharisCeleb #IngaCoverFittingTattooCushion #CoverFittingTattooCushion
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @ingacosmetics

0 comments