GLOW EVERYDAY with the NEWEST FOAMEE WHITENING WHIPP SOAP

Having whiter and brighter skin has been my dream ever since. As you all know, I do have a fair skin but it’s far from perfect. My facial tone is much whiter than the rest of my body so I’ve been addicting into using whitening soaps for my body since 2013. 

Since a year ago, I've been so addicted with using whip cleansers as I find it more lightweight and convenient to use. Today, I got to try the NEWEST WHITENING product called the FOAMEE WHITENING WHIPP SOAP. 

FOAMEE WHITENING WHIPP SOAP is a whitening and cleansing beauty bar that scrubs away impurities and unveil a velvety soft and lighter skin. It has nourishing ingredients such as Pineapple Extract, Papaya Extract, Kojic Acid, Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid that will surely help you fulfill that healthy whitening glow! ✨
 

It comes in a pink and girly packaging. It also comes with a bubble mesh/bubble net so you can easily foam a rich whip by using this. The bubble mesh helps to create a rich foam lather that scrubs the impurities on the skin. 
 
  
 

The soap is in color white and the soap is very thick. Love the fruity and sweet scent it has! It is so addictive!! The soap doesn’t dissolve easily meaning I can use it for a longer period.
 
 
 

Weight: 135g Price: Php 180

How to use:
1. Gently rub Foamee bar soap with mesh net in circular motion until a full froth forms a whipped foam. 
2. Apply gently onto the surface of face and body. 
3. Rinse thoroughly with water.
  
  
  

You can watch my Youtube review below:
    
 

I've been using this soap as my everyday soap for almost a month now. As a facial soap, I use it in the morning as it helps to remove the oil and dirt on the skin while keeping it soft and smooth all day. I have an oily, acne prone and sensitive skin and I didn't experienced any breakouts or pimples. It feels very gentle and mild on the skin. As a body soap, I use this for 2-3x a day (yes, I take multiple baths in a day haha) and it's nice that it doesn't dissolve easily. I personally, LOVE THE BUBBLE MESH (been using bubble mesh for long time now) and I like that it helps to easily form a rich lather you can use. It really maximized the soap and lengthen the time of use. 
Effectivity: I saw visible whitening and brightening of the skin in about 2 weeks of use. It made my skin milky and creamy which I personally love. 

Price: I find the price very AFFORDABLE given the longevity and effectiveness of the soap. 

Definitely HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!  
 
You can check out more info about the FOAMEE SOAP below:
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FoameePH/
SHOPEE: https://shopee.ph/hmaconline
LAZADA: https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/foamee-whitening-whipp-soap-135g-i766716922

0 comments