MUST HAVE SKINCARE PRODUCTS FOR OILY SKIN - Dear, Klairs Product Review (by Wishtrend!)


Having an oily, acne prone and sensitive skin makes it hard for me to try new products that is why whenever I try new products I make sure to try each product. Currently my skin leans towards oily to normal skin. My skin isn't that oily compared to my skin before but it is still under oily skin. I do have a sensitive skin, an occasional breakouts, have a lot of blemishes but it is now better compared to years prior to this. 

Today, I will share with you NEW products that I've been using for about 4-5 months now which means I really tried and used these products before sharing my final review. These products really IMPROVED my skin's texture that is why I am sharing my thoughts on them. 

All products that I will share with you is from the brand, Dear Klairs. This is famous Korean skincare brand that's been in the market for years now. They are known for having high quality products at an affordable price. 

Description: This is a hydrating moisturizing cream that has a balance of proper oil and water. It has a non irritating formula, light but cushiony texture and long lasting moisture. It enhances the skin's ability to repair cells by strengthening the protective layer of dry and sensitive skin from the inside out. It easily absorbs by the skin and boosts the skin's ability to retain moisture. 
Key Ingredients:
Ceramide (prevents aging) 
Shea Butter (deep moisture) 
Jojoba Seed Oil (soothe irritation and hydrate the skin)

Packaging: Comes in a brown box. The product comes in a white huge tube with green cap. 


Weight: 80ml

Price: Php 1,263 // 22.10 USD 

Consistency: Semi thick cream 

How to Use: After cleansing, prep the skin with the toner and serum. Lock in the nutrients with this soothing cream.
My Thoughts: This product was a little intimidating for me as I thought it'll be too moisturizing for my skin but no. The cream's consistency isn't that thick as it is easily absorbed by the skin. It is non sticky, not oily and gives the right amount of moisture my skin needs. This cream has no scent which I like. This product also helps keep my skin plump and soft. Even though I still use other products after this, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. Since I am already on my mid-30's, moisturizer are a MUST for me. 



Description: This is a lightweight, non-oily serum to brighten, revitalized and keeps your skin glowing in just 2 weeks. It brightens and helps to keep the skin firm. 
Packaging: It comes in a simple white pump bottle with a cap.
Key Ingredients:
10% Vitamin C (3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic)

Weight: 30ml

Price: Php 1,701 // USD 29.75

Consistency: Watery and runny. 
How to Use: For AM routine: After toner, you can use this in just one pump. You can apply it evenly on your face and gently massage until fully absorbed. Don't forget to use your sunscreen after. 
My Thoughts: I first thought that this serum would be heavy on the skin but it is not. This serum feels like water and light on the skin. It is not sticky and easily absorbed by the skin. I personally like this type of serum that can be used under makeup. It is also fragrance free. This comes in a air tight pump with a cap so you won't worry about the product oxidizing. I only use this every 1-2 days since I am also using other skincare product. After months of using this, I noticed that my skin became brighter and my blemishes/red marks lighten a bit after using this. 


Description: This is fortified with Vitamin E antioxidant that brightens, improves wrinkles and prevent signs of aging. It claims to improve pigmentation, skin smoothness, firmness and fine lines in just 2 weeks. 

Key Ingredients:
Vitamin E
Adenosine
Niacinamide

Packaging: Comes in a tiny white tub. 

Weight: 15ml (Mini version)

Price: Php 1,312.20 // USD 22.95 (for the full size 90ml) 

Consistency: Pudding like texture that feels watery when applied on the skin and it is very lightweight. 
How to Use: After cleansing, prep the skin with the toner. Use as a daily moisturizer or sleeping mask.
My Thoughts:  I love the texture of this mask - very smooth and lightweight. It feels runny and watery when applied on the skin. This mask is easily absorbs by the skin making the skin soft and plump right after use. It also soothes my skin especially when I have breakouts. 


Description:  This is light and airy texture sunscreen. Non-sticky, fast absorbing with an ultra light finish. Good for sensitive skin as it has a Zinc Oxide, a mild mineral ingredient that protects the skin and effectively scattering and reflecting both UVA and UVB rays. Recommended for all skin types, including sensitive skin. 


Key Ingredients:
Zinc Oxide

Packaging: Comes in an aqua blue box. The product also has the same color in a tube. 
Weight: 30ml

Price: Php 914.82 // USD 16.00

Consistency: Thick white cream
How to Use: After cleansing, perform the full skin care routine from toner to moisturizer. Apply the All-day Airy Mineral Sunscreen over areas exposed to UV rays such as the forehead, eye area, cheeks, and neck, and then lightly tap to absorb.
My Thoughts: Since I am already on my mid-30's, sunscreen is a MUST for me especially now that it is summer in the Philippines. This sunscreen feels lightweight on the skin. I don't use this under makeup although I use this everyday at work (I have no makeup at work). It gives a white cast and it makes my skin a little brighter/lighter. It didn't make my skin oily nor greasy. A little goes a long way. 

CURRENT SKIN:

Watch my YOUTUBE channel for a video review below:


All products are available at Wishtrend website.

#wishtrend #dearklairs #chargeyourday #chargingserum #morningvitaminserum #FeelTheLight #SunOKChallenge #Sunscreen #SPF 

0 comments