*BEST ANTI BLEMISH AND DARK SPOTS - COSRX 15% NIACINAMIDE SERUM REVIEW


For years, I have lived having an oily and acne prone skin. Having this kind of skin makes it hard for me to try new products in an instant. That is why it takes me time to try, create and share a final review. 

Today, I will share with you a hype product that made a huge difference on my skin. With all the niacinamide in the market I chose the product from the brand Cosrx as they are known to have products suited for acne skin. Also, because I've known this brand for many years and I really helped A LOT on my acne journey. 

This is the COSRX 15% NIACINAMIDE SERUM - A highly concentrated serum that combines the maximum concentration of niacinamide with optimal ratios of synergistic ingredients for total acne control. Also helps to regulates sebum production, smooths skin and improves the appearance of acne scars. It helps to prevent breakouts and blemishes. Claims to have visibly changes in just 4 WEEKS! 

Main Ingredients:
Niacinamide 15% - Helps fade the look of dark spots and improves skin texture
N-acetylglucosamine (NAG) 2% - Gently exfoliate skin and fade hyperpigmentation
Zinc PCA 1% - balance skin’s oil-water levels and allantoin to promote collagen production.
Allantoin 0.1% - Moisturizes and soothes itchiness


Full Ingredients:
Water, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide(15%), Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Glucosamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zinc PCA, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol


CLAIMED RESULTS: 
*Based on clinical trials of 20 subjects. *Dermacosmetic Skin Science Laboratory Co., Ltd.

- 45.27% improvement of activated sebaceous glands 
- 48.07% improvement of oil synthesis amount 
- 42.72% improvement of number of blackheads 
- 50% improvement of number of whiteheads 
- 15.50% improvement of (hidden melasma and blemishes) 
- 19.47% improvement of pigmentation (visible melasma and blemishes) 
- 2.59% improvement of triple-complexion skin tone (brightness) 
- 24.89% improvement of triple-complexion skin tone (redness) 
- 11.73% improvement of triple-complexion skin tone (yellowness) 

This comes in a white box and product is in a glass bottle with a dropper. 


Weight: 20ml Price: Php 747 (I got it HERE)

Consistency feels like a serum but non sticky and non oily. It is easily absorbed by the skin without the sticky feeling. The color of the serum is transparent white. 

HOW TO USE: 
I use this every other night at NIGHT TIME as the last step of my routine. I usually use 1-2 drops on the blemishes or hyperpigmentation then spread it evenly around it.  

CURRENT SKIN:


Check out my Youtube review below:

FINAL THOUGHTS:
I've used this product for about 3-4 months now (currently still using it now - October 2023). I slowly incorporate this on my skincare routine by using tiny layer on my skin - mostly on the hyperpigmented area of my face. I used this for 2-3x in a week (usually every 2-3 days) as I am also using other anti blemish product beside this. Although before, I use this everyday for about 3-4 weeks before I started to add the other product that I also use for my blemishes. 


On the first week of use  I noticed that it has a slight tingly sensation on the face but easily fades afterwards. The serum maybe a little sticky at first but it is easily absorbed by the skin leaving it a little moisturized. I like how it has little moisture left that is okay for my oily and sensitive skin. I love how it is not too oily on my skin whenever I wake up. After a month of use, I noticed that my red marks really FADED. Now on my 3rd month, it is actually ALL gone by now. 

I think it also helped to lessen the oil on the skin and helps prevent and treats pimples if I have one. It doesn't 100% prevent pimples because I still have occasional pimples but it helps to lessen and easily dries up the pimples. Overall, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product to acne, oily and sensitive skin like mine. Super effective to fade acne marks and hyperpigmentation. (Bought this with my own money). 


Cosrx 15% Niacinamde Serum is avail on Shopee: (I got it HERE)

  

0 comments