MUST HAVE SKINCARE PRODUCTS by Wishtrend! I'M FROM Rice Toner


Today, I will share with you NEW products that I've been using for about 4-5 months now which means I really tried and used these products before sharing my final review. These products really IMPROVED my skin's texture that is why I am sharing my thoughts on them. 

This is the I'M FROM RICE TONER which was a hyped Tiktok skincare product that I first saw a year ago. 

 

Description:  It is a nourishing and brightening toner that has 77.78% Goami Rice Extract which provides clear benefits for elasticity. Also has a brightening properties, helps to lighten pigmentation and even out dull skin. It has a milky double-layer texture (water and emulsion) for optimal moisturization. Recommended for dry, combination, dull and rough skin.


Ingredients:
Rice extract, Methylpropanediol, Triethylhexanoin, Hydrogenated poly (C6-14 olefin), Niacinamide, Pentylene glycol, Common Purslane extract, Rice bran extract, Japanese elm bark extract, Amaranthus caudatus seed extract, Hydrogenated lecithin, Distilled water, Polyglyceryl-10-myristate, Butylene glycol, Adenosine, Cellulose gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol

Packaging: Comes in a white box and the product comes in a transparent plastic bottle. 

Weight: 150ml

Price: Php 1,440.97 // 25.20 USD 

Consistency:  Watery and runny. 


How to Use
1. Shake first before using (to mix the water and emulsion layers). 
2. After cleansing, apply the product on the cotton pad and wipe on the face. 

Current Skin:



My Thoughts: 
I love how lightweight this toner is. The product is easily absorbed by the skin. It keeps my skin hydrating, moisturized and plump especially in the morning. It also brightens and gives a nice glow in my skin. Not only that, this toner calms my skin especially when I have breakouts. I use this only at night since I find it a little heavy on my skin if I use it in the morning. 

All products are available at Wishtrend website.

0 comments