23years old Badecasil Cera3+ Review (For All Skin Types)

I've been trying out different skincare lately to treat and prevent my pimple breakouts. I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive type of skin - making it difficult for me to try different products. Due to the daily use of mask (especially in my work as a nurse), pimples are triggered thus I am experiencing pimple breakouts again. I also have a rough and patchy skin lately. Today, let me share with you a product that I've been using for more than a month now - as it helps moisturize and keep my skin smooth and fresh, 

This is the Badecasil Cera3+, an 8-in-1balancing skin moisturizer that calms, hydrates, protects, exfoliate and helps control the oil in the skin for that fresh glowing skin. It has a combination of Ceramide NP and complex of 8 different amino acids. Made in Korea. 

Main Ingredients:
Ceramide Water - water protection, TEWL care 
Sunflower Oil - reduce skin acidity, protect skin 
Jojoba Oil - sebum care 

The packaging comes in a white and blue box. The product itself comes in a medium sized aluminum squeezed type yellow tube. You must be really careful in squeezing out the product as you can already get much of the product in just a single hard pinch.

Texture: Yellow colored - gel type. A little sticky at first but easily absorbed by the skin. 

Weight: 50g Price: ₱1,160 (Click HERE for the direct link and discount!)

How to Use:
After cleansing and toning, you can put 2-3 pea size amount on the face. Can be use during the day. 

Pros:
- Gives adequate moisture to the skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Soften the rough texture on my skin
- Non greasy
- Non sticky
- Can be use during the day
- Can be used by all skin types 

Cons:
- None so far 
For more info about the BADECASIL CERA3+, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1y6l 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Badecasil #BadecasilCera3 #Cera3 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official 
@23yearsold_official

0 comments