Moonshot Lip Feat in M810 Faint Brick Review

Lip products will always be my FAVORITE makeup. On days I don't wear any makeup, I make sure to wear any lip stick to give color to my face. Today, I'll be sharing with you my FAVORITE and CURRENT lip product that I have been using. 

This is the MOONSHOT LIP FEAT -  Moonshot's signature lipstick that is designed for delicate lip application. It is a "true color" lipstick with one-swipe pay off. Long lasting and has a satin finish.

Packaging: It a galaxy themed box. The product itself comes in a black bullet type of lipstick. It has a unique cut on the lipstick. 

Weight: 3.5g Price: ₱250 (Click HERE for the direct link and more discount) 

Shades: Has 16 different shades. I got the M810 FAINT BRICK shade which gives off a nude red brown shade. 

Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Has a satin finish (can be matte finish) 
- Long lasting
- Love the shade selection
- Lasts for 4-6 hours 

Cons:
- None 
For more info about the MOONSHOT LIP FEAT, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1yB3
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Moonshot @MoonshotLipFeat #LipFeat 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @moonshot_korea 

0 comments