NEW BELO COLLAGEN STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE REVIEW

COLLAGEN has been DEFINITELY became a part of my life when I first discovered it in 2015/2016. This played a big part in my skin care routine and since then, I've been constantly taking different collagen to take care of my skin.
Already on my 30's, taking I make sure to take COLLAGEN once a day to keep my skin youthful. I've been taking collagen since late 2016 and it helped to lessen my acne breakouts plus made my skin soft and plump. I stopped taking collagen in late 2017 due to lack of funds and was taking an anti-acne medications that time. I started taking collagen in 2019 until present. Taking care of the skin doesn’t just focus on physical application but also from what we intake or how we take of our skin from within. So I can say that COLLAGEN plays a BIG ROLE (over the years) to keep my skin healthy, acne free and youthful.   
Today, I'll be sharing with you the NEWest product from Belo Nutraceuticals. This is the BELO COLLAGEN STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE which has 5000mg of Premium Collagen from Japan. It has anti aging formula that decreases the fine lines and wrinkles, restores elasticity and suppleness - for the healthy youthful glow. 

It comes in a box and each products comes in a sachet that is used 1-2x a day. 

The color of the powder is mix of white and pink. The new flavor I got is in STRAWBERRY. 

It truly looks and tastes like a strawberry smoothie with a slight hint of fish taste (normal for collagen). 

1 box = 10 sachets (16g per sachet) 
Price: Php 1,400.00

DIRECTIONS: 
Take 1 sachet per day, with or without meal. If you are taking 2 sachets per day, it is best to take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. Just empty content of sachet and dilute in 250ml of cold water.

Check out my YOUTUBE for the video review: 

Pros:
- Very easy to use
- Made my skin soft, plump and softer
- Yummy strawberry taste
- Made my collagen everyday drink more enjoyable

Cons:
- A little expensive for just 10 days of use

Been using this COLLAGEN for about 7 days now and I love how it helped to make my skin radiant and glow. I am working in a hospital and wearing mask everyday is stressful for my skin. I like that this collagen helped my skin to be more alive and also, I have less pimples after using this. Even though I am stressed and have lack of sleep, this collagen takes care of my skin from the inside by keeping its moisture - making my skin supple and youthful. 

Already in my 30's (32 to be exact 😅), taking this kind of collagen supplement keeps my skin fresh and young (even with less hours of sleep & stress.) Not only that, this can also help boost the immune system in these kind of times. Been taking collagen for a very long time and I can say that these supplements work well if used for months to years (as maintenance and part of everyday routine).

By the way, I got the BELO COLLAGEN STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE products for FREE and you can also get yours for FREE only at Sample Room Ph. Check the link HERE to know more! Again, thank you Sample Room Ph! 
#belonutraceuticals #belocollagenstrawberry #SampleRoomPH

0 comments