Brow Styling Soap Review (YourBeautyShop)

Wearing makeup everyday is not my thing anymore since we all wear mask everyday. My go-to makeup will be a light natural look - lip tint, lip balm and a little on the eyebrow just to give a pop of light on my face. 
Eyebrows speaks how you look.  Even though we wear mask everyday, styling my brow is still a must for me, Currently, I have a light brown hair and this eyebrow product that I'll be reviewing today is one of my UNEXPECTED current favorite everyday makeup. 

This is the BROW STYLING SOAP that I got from the online shop YOURBEAUTYSHOP. I've tried and reviewed a lot of products from their shop years before. They sell skincare products, whitening products and supplements.  

This BROW STYLING SOAP comes in a tiny tin can with a pink spoolie. It claims to give you a thicker, fuller eyebrows for that bushy fluffy brow. 

This comes in 2 shades: Brown and Black (I use the Brown one for my brown hair. You can also mix the brown and black one). 

The product itself (brow soap) feels like a soap. It has a light tint so you must swipe a lot of times to be able to get the product on the eyebrows. 

How to use:
1. Wet spoolie/brush with water or mist
2. Take spoolie and glide it on the soap. 
3. Brush the spoolie on your brows turning on the direction you want your hair to stand, 
I've been using this product for a month now (with 3-4x a week of use), and I can say that I really love how this helped me achieve a natural bushy brows. I don't use any product a long with this as I like it the way it is. You can also use this along with brow pencil or gel for that more prominent look. But I like how my eyebrows looks natural and bushy when I use this a lone. Staying power is for about 3-4 hours so it is advisable to apply it again for a retouch, 
You may get yours at: YOURBEAUTYSHOP here. 
https://shopee.ph/Brow-Soap-with-FREE-Spoolie-by-SKIN-FOOD-ESSENTIALS-i.1169552.5851286734

0 comments