JUL7ME Perfume Hair Essence Review

As you all know, lately I've been in to perfumes and any body care that can help me smell so good. I've been buying a lot of body mists, perfumes and hand sanitizers that has a very good scent. Today, let me share with you an addition to my daily perfume routine that is applied to the hair. This product has been trending  A LOT and glad that I was able to finally try it. 

This is the PERFUME HAIR ESSENCE from the Korean brand Jul7meIt is a fragrance hair essence that has a natural ingredients that helps moisturize and conditions the hair. It repairs hair damage and improves hair texture. 

Packaging: It comes in a colored tube packaging.  

Weight: 80ml Price: ₱640(Click HERE for direct link)

Scents: It comes in 7 scents: I got the FULL BLOOM - Motive by [LANVIN] E'clat De arpege



My Thoughts:
I've been using this for weeks now and it helped me tamed my hair (especially the baby hairs that are coming out). It also made my hair smooth and easy to still when I use this. Since I have a curly hair, I like it better when used after combing my hair as it helps to lessen the tangled hair and makes it easier to manage the hair. It helps to make the curls look better. The scent is so good!!! I love how the scent lasts for a long time. Although I think, it is pricey for a small tube. 
For more info about the JUL7ME PERFUME HAIR ESSENCE, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1PTH 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Jul7Me #Jul7MePerfumeHairEssence #PerfumeHairEssence
@charisceleb_ph @hicharis_official @julyme.official_global

0 comments