Blooming Cell Dual Effect Mask Review

Lately, my skin has been loving masks! I do have a combination type of skin now and most of the time my skin is dry and dull due to my Isotretinoin pill which I'm still taking (currently on my 4th month). This made my skin a little dry and sometimes, my skin needs a little moisture. To add life to my dull skin, masks has been my go-to skincare product. Today, I'll be sharing with you another Korean masks that I got to try for about a week. 
 
This is the Blooming Cell Dual Effect Mask which is Korean mask from the company Seolreim Cosmetic. This mask contains 35ml of highly enriched milky essence that helps to strengthen the skin barrier with Ceramide abstract. It has 100% cotton ultra-fine sheet that adheres to the skin. The mask is very thick (compared to your regular mask) and moist. Recommended for dry and tired skin. 

It comes in 3 variants: BLUE (moisturizing), GREEN (brigthening), RED (improves elasticity) 
Got mine in the Red variant which helps with the skin vitality, relaxation and improves elasticity. 
 
*Key Ingredients: Lotus Root extact, Assai extract, Pomegranate extract, Ginseng extract and Lotus extract 
  
 

Price: ₱970 (Click HERE for direct link) Each pack contains 5 masks. 

How To Use:
1. Wash the face 
2. Use a toner to sooth your skin. 
3. Place mask over your face. 
4. After 10-20 minutes, take off the mask and let the skin absorb the remaining essence. 
You can use this 2-3x a week for 1-20 minutes. You can also use this after exfoliating and you can apply the remaining essence on your body. 
 
  

My Thoughts:
I got to use these masks for a week and my skin is so much better! The mask is really thick compared to your usual mask. This means that this contains MORE essence and it even adheres to skin very well. Since it has a lot essence left, I can use the remaining essence for my body. This mask is very moisturizing and made my skin soft and smooth after use. I noticed on the 4th day after use, my skin is more brighter, plumper and fresh. I love that I didn't experience any breakouts on this mask. I advice to store this one on a refrigerator and use it afterwards for that cooling effect!!!  One pack contains 5 masks and priced for Php970 (P194/ea). Just a little pricey for me. 
 
 
For more info about the Sister Talk Masks Pack, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/dcK 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #BloomingCell #BloomingCellDualEffectMask
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @seolreim_beauty_group

0 comments