Natural Way To Relieve Menstrual Cramps with Medi Heally Herb Warm Pack

Sometimes, it's just hard to be a girl. Having menstrual period plus menstrual pain can really be hard every month. Since highschool (13y/o to be exact), I've been experiencing PAINFUL menstrual cramps every single month. And yes, I'm now 30 and imagine the pain I have to go through since I was 13y/o. Not sure if it's because I have a very low pain tolerance or it's just that painful for me. It's really bad when I don't take pain killers once I felt the my menstrual period or else, I'll experience having cold sweats, diarrhea and vomiting. I tell you, it is really hard. Though most of the time, I take these meds because I NEED it or else I can't do anything, not even go to work. I try to avoid taking pain killers as much as I can as it can be harmful for the liver and kidneys. 
 
A month ago, I came across the Medi Heally Herb Warm Pack at the Althea site. I wanted to try "natural" way to relieve my menstrual cramps so I got 3 boxes (9pcs of warm packs) to try. This herb warm pack has an expert blend of essential oils and 7 different medicinal herbs to helps sooth away cramps and give you the comfort and warmth you needed. This self-heating pack gently warms up the lower belly. 
 

KEY INGREDIENTS 
Wormwood extract - Brings back heat into the body to prevent ailments that is caused by coolness 
Lavender extract - Calms the senses and soothes the body 
Chamomile extract - Helps digestion and soothes frazzled senses 
Rose extract - Relieves anxiety 
Ylang ylang extract - Improves circulation and helps reduce cramps 
Clary sage extract - Balances emotions and regulates periods 
Fennel extract - Helps detoxify the body of unwanted substances and toxins

This comes in a box and each box contains 3 packs each. The warm pack comes in a green plastic.
 
  

Price: 3ea - Php150, 9ea - Php380 (click for direct link) (Almost Php50ea pack)

The scent seems a little different for me and has a strong herbal scent. What I like about this pack is that it can last for long period of time. The pack is heated up to 53-65 degree Celsius

How To Use:
 
  
THIS IS A TOTAL LIFE SAVER for me! I first used this on my period last January and I was AMAZED! After opening the pack and sticking it to you undies, you won't feel the heat at first. It took 5-10 minutes before I started to feel the heat and it gives off that much heat I needed just like a warm bag. I got my period during my work and I work as a nurse which means that I always have to stand up and move around. Imagine using just a regular warm bag, that would really hassle to always bring around. What I like about this warm pack is that it sticks on your undies without anybody noticing it. It also helps to lessen the menstrual pain I had. What amazed me is the longevity of the pack. It took me 12-16 hours before the heat subsides. Though this pack can be used for one time only. At first, the pack can be a little soft then it hardened as time goes by. The herbal scent can be a little different and strong at first but you'll get used to it. Please take note to attach this on your undies or clothing only! I tried sticking it directly to my lower abdomen and slept overnight. Guess what, a small part of my skin burnt the next morning. It's just superficial though but still, don't try to leave it directly on your skin. by the way, I used 2 packs during the 1st day of my period just because 1 pack doesn't provide that much heat that I wanted. Each pack are placed on my right and left lower abdomen. To maximize it, I only use 2 packs on every period and only on the 1st day. (Used this last January and this February). I bought the 9ea pack last January then I ordered again this February. It means, it's really a good buy that I needed to purchase again! Definitely recommended!  
 
This product is available at Althea site. Click HERE of the direct link. 

0 comments