Althea Haul (June 2019)

Finally back with another ALTHEA Haul for the month of June! Got my new credits from Althea so I decide to buy different SKINCARE items plus other stuff! It's not much as compared to my previous Althea hauls but I totally LOVE what I got for this box! 
 
Althea Korea offers affordable Korean cosmetics and skincare straight from Korea! What I like about them is their free shipping worth (Php1000 in the Philippines), fastest international shipping to the Philippines plus they deliver your orders straight to your doorstep.

By the way, a few weeks ago, Althea announced that they'll be increasing their rates for the FREE SHIPPING and they even increased the prices of the items on their website. Good thing I already placed my orders when it was announced although I feel sad because of the increase. I love Althea site since 2015/2016 because they offer huge discounts/low prices compared to other sites. Hopefully, they'll go back to the old prices. 

Here are my previous Althea HAULS: 
Althea MINI HAUL, Althea Haul January Part IAlthea Haul January Part II, Althea Birthday Box 

Here's what I got for this month:

Candy Magic Mini Hair Straightener Mint (₱660 old price, ₱790 NEW)
 
  
 
- I totally fell in LOVE when I first saw this one the site and immediately added this to my cart. My hair is naturally curly and wavy that's why at times, I find it hassle to bring a huge flat iron during my trips. This cute mini hair straightener is very handy and easily fits the bag. There's no charger included but it has cable to fit in the charger. 

Nacific Phyto Niacin Whitening Essence (₱780 old price, ₱880 NEW) 
 
- Been wanting to really try this for a long time. Heard a lot of good reviews and my main goal of using this is to hopefully lighten my dark/red marks from my pimple breakouts. I'm already using this for a week and I find that this essence is really moisturizing and too oily for my liking. So I only use 2-3 drops of this and apply it on the dark areas and not on the entire face. I usually use this every other day because I find that it makes my skin a little oily on the morning when I use this everyday. 

CFC Lab Argan Glow Hair Oil Love Peach (₱520 old price, ₱660 NEW) 
- I'm such a fan of hair serum since my hair is dry and frizzy. I had the original one of this and I loved this! So I purchased this again with the Peach variant this time. 

Glitter Hair Tinsel + Hair Pin (₱270 old price, ₱300 NEW)
  
- I just wanted to try this hair glittery thingy. 

Mediheally Herb Warm Pack (₱150 old price, ₱190 NEW)
 
- If you read/watched my previous Althea haul, I ALWAYS include this on my purchases because it's my HOLY GRAIL hot pack whenever my period comes. It is very handy and it does it's job of giving proper heat to my lower abdomen. 

Coringco Heart Bounce Gel Eyeliner (₱200 old price, ₱270 NEW)
 
- I wanted a dark brown eye liner to try since ALL of my eyeliners are all in black. 

Daily Skin Bubble Maker (₱50 old price, ₱70 NEW)
  
- Such a fan of bubble mesh because it saves time and makes it easier to make soap suds! 

 
Which of these products do you want me to review first? By the way, I'll be making a separate review on some of the products soon so please watch out for that. And THANK YOU SO MUCH ALTHEA KOREA and ALTHEA ANGELS FAM for ALWAYS spoiling us! :) If there are products you want me to review first, please let me know on the comment ox below. :)

#Althea #AltheaKorea #AltheaKr #AltheaAngels

0 comments