Achieve Korean Skin with MEDIKOii Bio-Calming Relief Toner

Hello there! In case you didn't know, my skin WAS super oily last year but thanks to my anti-acne pills, my skin is now under the combination type. Yes, I rarely get pimples now but my skin became so dry and lifeless. Lately, been looking for different toners to make my dull skin alive and brighter again. A few weeks ago, I came across a NEW Korean toner and I got with it's claim to make the skin moisturized and bright! 
 
This is the MEDIKOii Bio- Calming Relief Toner which is a gentle alcohol-free facial toner which soothes and hydrates the skin at the same time. It is recommended for sensitive skin, dry skin, redness & inflamed skin. It has Centella Asiciatica stem cells and INFLAX complex that treats and takes care of damaged skin. 
   
*Key Ingredients:
Thera-Nox - antioxidant 
Centella Leaf Water - calms the skin 
6-Peptides - improves skin elasticity 
INFLAX Complex - protects the skin
Stem Cells - strengthening skin barrier 
Panthenol - skin moisturizing 

Ingredients : Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Resveratrol, Chlorogenic Acids, Ferulic Acid, Nicotinoyl Tripeptide-1, sh-Decapeptide-9, sh-Pentapeptide-5, Caffeoyl Tripeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-1, shPolypeptide-1, Centella Asiatica Callus Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Coceth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin

This comes in a transparent glass bottle. You can directly see the color of the toner which is transparent or water like.  
 
  
   

Weight: 130ml Price: ₱1,220 (Click HERE for direct link) 

Consistency: it is a moist type of water, a little thicker than water, runny but still sticks on the skin. 
 
 

How to Use: 
- Moisten a cotton pad with the enough amount 
- Wipe it gently along the skin texture - Repeat until there is no residue, then tap lightly 
*You can use this until 3 years after opening. 
   

MY THOUGHTS:
First of all, I really love the simple yet sturdy packaging of the toner. You can easily see the color of the toner on the bottle. The consistency has the right amount of moisture for me (not overly moisturizing) and it is very light on my skin. Since it's not too moisturizing for my liking, I can use this toner even at the day time without the worry of making my skin oily all throughout the day. I also love how it preps my skin to the next routine or makeup that I'll use. It doesn't really have a changes on my blemishes but this toner easily brightens and brings back the glow on my skin. No breakouts so far so I do recommend this to all skin types and even sensitive ones. 
For more info about the MEDIKOii Bio Calming Relief Toner, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/ekh 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Bonajour #Medikoii #MedikoiiBioCalmingReliefToner #BioCalmingReliefToner 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @medikoii

1 comments