Shampoo Bar, Conditioner Bar and More Artisan Handmade Soaps from Sirentreasurebox

When I first heard that there is a thing called Shampoo Bar and Conditioner bar I was like, how is that even real? Does it really work? I really got so curious. 
 
A month ago, I came across a NEW local online shop, SIRENTREASUREBOX which sells different artisinal soaps. They a LOT of different soaps which I would share with you today. 
 

First of course is their Shampoo Bar and Conditioner Bar. It is a handy sized bar of shampoo and conditioner that you can easily bring around. The Shampoo Bar is the round one and the Conditioner one is the rectangular one. Both bar are in color yellow and both smells sweet and reminds me of Summer. 
  

At first, I thought that this product wouldn't really work since I was thinking, HOW DOES A BAR SOAP WOULD WORK AS A SHAMPOO or A CONDITIONER? This SUMMER SHAMPOO BAR! What I did was I wet the my hair then rub the shampoo bar on the hands and took the soap suds on my hair and voila! it suddenly turns into shampoo! Once the suds are gone, I'll rub my hands again and apply it on my hair. Love how my hair feels clean after using the shampoo bar.
 

Next is the SUMMER CONDITIONER BAR. It is a small bar which I highly doubted wouldn't work but I was wrong. I rub the soap again on palm of my hands and I did struggled at first. It doesn't feel oily/moisturizing as I kept in rubbing it on my hands and even on my hair. Then eventually, after a few more rubs then I felt a lotion/moisturizing texture on my hands and that's when I knew it does work! So i kept on rubbing the soap on my hands and apply it on my hair. Love how it truly made my hair soft after use!
 

Ar first I thought that both soaps would be a one time use or may twice but I've been using this for more than 5x already and it is still there. You can really use 1 bar for a long time and it's so handy that you can easily bring it in your travels! Yay! Totally recommend this one!  
 
By the way, they use SCI - a super mild surfactant which can also used by kids. No SLS, No SCS, No Lye. It also has Cocoa butter, Jojoba Oil, ProVitamin B5 that helps moisturize your scalp and hair. They also added a secret mix of fragrance oil that they sourced from Australia. 

Next we also have their other soaps such as this Mermaid Tail soap which I find very pretty and the Game of Thrones soap. 
 
  

They also have the Mini Peter Soap and Glycerin Soap that are crystal like soap that is mild for the body. You can order this usually for party or maybe a giveaway for bachelorette/bridal shower etc. 
  
 

For more info about these soaps, you may check out the link below:
 
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/sirentreasurebox/
SHOPEE - https://shopee.ph/sirentreasurebox

0 comments