Road to Glass Skin with Tomato Serum (HerbalSoapPhilippines)

Hello serum! Today, I'll be featuring one of the NEW products from one of my FAVORITE local online shop, Herbal Soap Philippines. 

 
Herbal Soap Philippines is a brand/company that guarantees 100% all natural and organic products made in the Philippines. They’re also FDA approved. I've already tried some of their products like their All Natural Shampoo and Conditioner, Skin Lightening Soap, Anti-Bacterial Soap and Moisturizing Soap, Lip Tints and more! Glad that they are now expanding and adding MORE products such as the Castor Oil, Bentonite Clay and the Solid Perfume Bar (which I LOVE and highly recommend!) 

Today, I'll share with you one of my favorite all-natural serum, the TOMATO SERUM. Love how their products are organic thus it is very light on the skin. It keeps the skin moisturized keeping it soft and smooth. 

 
Ingredients: Aqua, Carbopol, Prolynene Glycol, Tomato Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Collagen, Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, Whitenol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

The packaging comes in a plastic pump bottle. The serum is in light red. 
  

Weight: 35g/50ml Price: P195 

Texture: Gel like and very light on the skin. This serum feels like water when applied on the skin. Has the right amount of moisture
 

How to Use:
Can be used day and night. Apply ample amount on your face. Spread evenly and leave it whole day or overnight
 

My Thoughts:
Glass skin is now a thing and this serum helped me achieved the glass and glowy skin look. Since my skin has a lot of dry patches, this serum helps it become smooth and gives a nice glow. I usually use this during day time as my skin feels fresh and light even under heat. And the scent feels so relaxing! This serum is recommended for all skin types. 

   
 For more info about the TOMATO SERUM from Herbal Soap Philippines, you may check the links below: 
Website || Facebook || Instagram || Shopee || Lazada

0 comments