Relumins Advanced White 1650mg Glutathione & Relumins Advanced White Vitamin C Complex Review

It's been a while since I last reviewed a GLUTATHIONE capsule since I carefully choose and use the oral products that I take. I am so EXCITED to share today's glutathione review since I've used this product years ago and glad to review it again this 2021. 
To begin with, (not to brag or whatsoever) I was already born with a fair skin. During my teenage years, I had a huge hormonal pimple problems which leads me to use derma products to get rid and prevent pimple breakouts. These products tend to shed off layer of the skin and of course, I only use these products for my face (not on my neck or body) thus making my face a bit lighter than the rest of my body. 

Also, when I was in college, we had lots of community duties as well as I keep on walking under the sun without any protection thus making my skin maybe a bit darker than my current tone now. Thus, I do have a lighter skin color on my face compared to my arms, body and legs. 

I remembered being conscious of my skin tone in 2012 when I noticed one of my friend’s skin tone became lighter than usual. I even thought she was taking glutathione but revealed to me that she’s only using Kojie San Kojic Soap for her body. Since 2012, I regularly use Kojie San soap until I started reviewing whitening products in 2016.

I do get lots of queries about oral glutathione or sometimes, people ask why I still take glutathione or whitening products when in fact I’m already fair skinned. Yes, I DO HAVE AN UNEVEN SKIN TONE so I believe these whitening products would hopefully help me achieve an EVEN SKIN TONE. Honestly, online shops and brands sometimes send me whitening products to review so who am I to refuse?

I have no issues with trying out and reviewing products for you guys so I hope you do appreciate what I try to do and share with you guys. Everything is trial and error. Of course, not everything worked for me and there are even times that I experienced bad breakouts because of the product I tried. I don’t regret it because I love what I do and I have consent to take these products and share my opinions to you guys.

I've been using same whitening soap way back 2012 and started to religiously use different whitening products in 2016. 3 years have passed and I'm glad to achieve this kind of skin tone. I'm still not an expert when it comes to whitening since my goal in using whitening products now is to LIGHTEN MY DARK SPOTS and MAINTAIN THE BODY TONE I HAVE. 

Today, I'll be sharing with you mixed whitening products that really worked for me. I already have an individual review for each product on my blog and channel so I’ll also be putting the links below.

Some of you may be a first timer taking a glutathione or even hesitant to take one so I listed some questions and answers which might be helpful for you.

1. What is a Glutathione?
- According to the information I got online, "Glutathione is a substance produced naturally by liver. It is the major anti-oxidant produced by the body and our immune system depends in a steady supply if glutathione." In short, one can take an oral glutathione to boost his/her immune system.

2. What is the recommended dosage of Glutathione?
- I can’t claim anything to this but I’ve watch a documentary on Youtube saying that the recommended dosage for glutathione is 500mg. According to them, more than 500mg is considered overdose. Though some claims that the recommended intake depends on your body weight. Personally, I only take 1capsule a day to be sure.

3. How many capsules of Glutathione should I take in a day?
- According to Filipino Doctor site, it is recommended to take 1-2 capsule a day depending on your body weight. There is a computation for that and can the clearly be explained on the links mentioned.

4. Why is there a need to take Vitamin C while taking Glutathione?
- This is to enhance or boost glutathione levels on the blood that why one must take more Vitamin C than the glutathione. But just to be sure again, 

5. Would oral glutathione harm my liver or kidneys since it'll filter everything I intake?
- According to my research, there is no study if oral glutathione really affects the liver or kidneys. I saw one or two articles stating that IV glutathione does more damage to the kidneys. Also, read that the higher glutathione content, the greater the liver's capacity to detoxify harmful chemicals.

6. Is it effective?
- As mentioned, it’s only been a year since I started trying oral glutathione for reviews. So far, I think every glutathione I’ve took were effective for me though they differ in how long did it effect on me. The reactions or effects differ depending on the current skin tone and body weight.  

7. Why it’s taking me too long to see the effects?
- Please take note of the following:
Duration of intake of skin whitening: 
*Medium Brown Skin: 1-3 months 
*Dark Brown Skin: 3-6 months 
*Very Dark Skin: 6-12 months 
*Black Skin: 2 years or more 
*Once a person has acquired her desired color, the maintenance dose will just be 500mg once a day. 

I do apologize for the very long informational introduction so let’s get started with the review.

Product Info: According to the Flawlessbeautyandskin website, this product contains 90 Vegetarian capsules with 1650mg L-Glutathione complex for maximum increase in serum glutathione.

Relumins Advanced White 1650mg Glutathione
- Contains antioxidants to maximize potency, synergy and skin support 
- Promotes and protects collagen and elastin 
- Reduces inflammation and cell damage from internal or external stresses 
- Bolsters natural skin immunity

It's main ingredients are: 
*L-Gluthathione 
*N-acetyl-L-Cysteine
*Alpha Lipoic Acid 
*L-Methionine 
*Vitamin E 
*Vitamin B12 
*Selenomethionine

Packaging: Comes in a box and the product itself comes in this semi-transparent blue bottle.

Serving Size: 
3 Veggie capsule 
Servings per Container: 30 
Contains 90 Vegetarian Capsules

Price: Php1850 at Cheska's Store (Click HERE for the direct link) 

How To Use: Take 2-3 capsules per day or as directed by your physician (I take 2 caps/day).

I used it together with the Relumins Advanced White Vitamin C Complex (1 capsule/day). 
Contains 60 Capsules
Main Ingredients:
Vitamin C 1000mg (60mg as Rosehips and 940mg as Calcium Ascorbate)
Calcium as Calcium Ascorbate Complex
Calcium Threonate 100mg
Quercetin (Bioflavonoid) 200mg
Hesperidin 200mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 200mg

Result: (current skin) (as of October 2021)

Check out my Youtube channel for the video review:


Verdict:  
- Contains 1650mg glutathione plus other vitamins that are good for the skin and immune system
- Glowing and radiant skin
- Achieved (1) shade lighter after a month of use (coz I'm only using 1 capsule in a day)
- I felt a slight abdominal cramps for some days of use
- Has a rotten egg taste and after taste 
- No breakouts or allergic reactions
- Effective and will still continue to use this product
Relumins Advance White 1650mg Glutathione is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800

0 comments