Baseus Airnora TWS Earbuds Review

Back with another earphones review that I impulsively bought and LOVE - this is the BASEUS AIRNORA TWS that I got last July. Love at first sight when I saw it on Lazada and immediately FELL IN LOVE the moment I got it. Plus the sound quality is superb!! 


I already have a blue tooth earphones that I got a year ago (CLICK HERE) but I was so disappointed with my purchase that I rarely use it even after a year of getting it. Not sure if I got a fake one but seems like it. 

So here is my BASEUS AIRNORA in PINK color. 
What's in the box:
- Baseus Airnora Earbuds
- Charging box
- USB Type C cable
- User Info
- Warranty Card
- Sticker

Price: Php1797.20 (Got discount) 

Where to buy: Baseus Official Store on Lazada (Click HERE)

I love how simple and classy the box is. The charging box is so sleek and has a premium feels. It feels sturdy and not cheap. I love how it is not candy pink but more of a light pink one. 

The charging box has a matte finish and it uses a USB Type C Cable. It only has 1 light indicator. (White - full charge, Red - low bat/need to charge). 

The ear buds is similar to the airpods which I like and prefer since I find that it fits and holds in my ear better than the small ones. Feels lightweight and no pressure on the ears when used for a long time. It feels nice and comfortable on the ears. The earpods has its own function for calls and music as stated in the info card. 
Double click left or right earphones - play/pause
Double click left or right earphone - answer/hang up
Triple tap left or right earphone - activate voice assistant
Long press the left earphone 1.5 secs - previous song
Long press the right earphone 1.5secs - next song
Long press the left or right earphone 2 secs - reject a call

Weight is 4g. 

They have 4 colors: White, Black, Pink and Green

Battery Life: It has a 450mAh high capacity battery that allows to use for 4 hours after fully charged. Use for 24 hours with a charging case. Charging time is 1.5 hours. Standby time is 300 hours. 

I don't use this on a daily basis but 1-2x of use (usually on my day off). Since I bought it last July, I think I've only charged this 2-3x. Super impressed with the battery life as 4 hours of use is enough for me. 

Bluetooth: Wireless 5.0 offer stable connection without interruption, True enough, this device is very easy to pair. All you have to do is to download the Baseus Smart app then you can easily connect it there. You can check the remaining battery status and even use the app to locate the earpods. After the initial pair, you can easily use ear pods by just removing on the charging case and it easily connects on the phone or laptop. Communication distance is 10m. 

It does have a 0.5seconds which I don't mind. 

Sound quality is really good, clear and crisp. Sound surround is superb - as if the music or the person you are listening to is just behind you. Since I have a certain way of listening to music - I want to listen to every strum of the guitar, sound of the drums and the clarity of the vocals - this fits how I prefer to listen to the music. 

Check out my YOUTUBE channel for the video review: 

I've been using this earpods for about 2 months now and I can say that it is the BEST EARBUDS purchase I have. I haven't seen a decent review of this but I bought it anyway and this deserves a HYPE you know! For a less 2k earpods - I think this is DEFINITELY WORTH IT! 

0 comments