Sabbat X12 Pro (PINK) Review

I've been seeing the Sabbat bluetooth earphone since I've been seeing it their ads on my feeds since March! Honestly, I feel that the price range were a little expensive for me so I did wait for a huge sale. Until last 7.7, I was finally able to score a huge discounted price on Shopee plus the all pink design was able (they are usually out of stock when it is sale) so I immediately ordered it online. 

  
I got mine from TICTECHTOEPH on Shopee via COD. I did immediately got it on the 2nd day. So fast right? 

Before I get started with my review, let me share with you a little back story on why I wanted a good quality earphones. I've been looking for a good quality and affordable earphones for the very long time. I was using a  good earphones years before but it broke and then I bought the same one again. But since that model is an old one, I also got an old stock - my wired were all brittle. Since I was still looking for a new one, I had to use cheap earphone from Miniso for months. (Not against Miniso and yes their earphones had a clear sound but it's really different when you already had a good earphone before. Plus even though I am very careful in handling them, the life span of these earphones is maximum to 3 months of use then I had to buy another one. When I changed my phone a year ago, I got a great free earphones (still not the best but compared to Miniso, it has a better sound quality). Although it broke after a few months of use. I think it broke last Feb or March and so I had to use an extra earphones (which sounded worst) but I have no choice since I'm still looking for a new one.

Last April, I got a wired earphones that I really love but I was still looking for a bluetooth most especially for my Tiktok videos. Haha Yes, I initially wanted a bluetooth ones for tiktok then for other purposes too such as editing, listening to music and playing Mobile Legends. 

So here is my SABBAT X12 Pro in Pink.
 
They have a lot of different colors to choose from but I decided to go with the basic all pink ones. There are also other series such as X12 Ultra and E12. I chose this one because it is the cheapest among all plus it has good reviews on the net so I was expecting a good quality sound. 

What's in the box: 
- Sabbat X12 Pro Earphones
- Charging box 
- Extra ear tips? plugs? (I really don't know the name for it)  
- User info/Warranty card 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Price: Php1989 (got it from TICTECHTOEPH) 

First of all, the packaging is so sleek and has a premium feels. I love that the box has a good texture outside and it is really sturdy. The earphones is an in-ear (like Airpods). The charging box has a glossy finish and it uses a Type C usb. I love the baby pink design of these. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The fit on my ears are okay but sometimes it does fall off. This is not recommended for gym or when you are commuting as these have a tendency to fall off. I prefer to use this indoors only. 
 

The connectivity is superb. I had no problems pairing it the first time and it doesn't disconnect even if you are not using it. It has almost no lag (maybe 0.5 sec delay) but you won't even notice it. I can still play games smoothly on my phone. 

The only problem I had is that when I use the bluetooth on my phone, the wifi goes slow. But this doesn't happen to Sabbat earphones but also my other bluetooth devices. Maybe it's the problem of my phone? 

There is a little noise cancellation since it comes in inpods type. You can increase the volume for that good sound surround. But I prefer minimal volume so that I can still hear what is happening to my surroundings.

 
And now, let's go to the sound. I day I got these, I immediately used the earphones. And honestly, I was DISAPPOINTED. At first, I wasn't sure if I got a fake one or a bad quality ear phone since I felt that the sounds wasn't that good enough for me. The sound was good, very bassy but not too clear and crisp for me. I have a HIGH EXPECTATIONS on these since I've read almost all has GOOD REVIEWS on these. 

Personally, I have a certain way of listening to music. I want to listen to every strum of the guitar, sound of the drums and the clarity of the vocals. But this doesn't fit to my criteria. 

First impression of the Sabbat X12 - Has a loud volume, full sound, bassy, not clear and crisp. So I watched the reviews and listen to the samples from the Sabbat X12 Pro. After hearing those, I realized that it has the same sound as mine so I believe I got an original one. Well, I haven't seen a fake one yet. 
 

Took me a week to really appreciate it. But what made me satisfied to this one is that I downloaded an EQUALIXER app and it saved the quality of the sound. I love that the equalizer helped to adjust the sounds that fit me. I can now listen to BETTER QUALITY sounds with the Equalizer app. 

Battery life is good. Took 1 hour to charge the charging box. You can use the earphones up to 6 hours. Since I've bought it, I haven't used up too much battery on the earphones that it will really last for days. 

  
I've been using this for weeks to a month now and I can say that I am quite satisfied for the sound quality it has given that I'll open the equalizer while using it. Given the price of less than Php 2,000, I think it is quite DECENT compared to the cheap bluetooth earphones. Maybe it was over hyped that why I had expectations of it plus the almost good reviews I see online. Maybe if you've used cheap earphones before, you can appreciate this sound better. But if you've already heard the good clear and crisp sound of other earphones, you'll find this just okay. 

Will update this blog maybe after 6 months.
 

0 comments