Lastella Aqua Quenching Gel Review

I rarely use moisturizing or hydrating products since I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive type of skin. Already on my early 30's, I am not investing in these products because even though I have an this type of skin, hydrating is a MUST. 
 
Today, I got to try a gel that helps keep my skin hydrated and plump and I've been using this for almost 3 weeks already. 

This is the AQUA QUENCHING GEL from the Korean brand, Lastella. 
    The AQUA QUENCHING GEL which boosts the skin's moisture to keep your skin hyrated all day long. It immediately turns into liquid and is absorbs by the skin quickly. It has Patented Moisture Care - Aquaxyl that enhances ceramide productive and holds the moisture on the skin. It has deep sea water full of minerals that soothes sensitive skin. Has pure natural ingredients - Jeju Flower Complex (Camellia, Lavender, Chamomile, Chrysanthemum, Cherry Blossom)
  

Ingredients : Water, Glycerin, Pentylene glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Centella asiatica extract, Acetyl glucosamine, Allantoin, Adenosine, Camellia japonica flower extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, Chrysanthellum indicum extract, Prunus yedoensis flower extract, Butylene glycol, Trehalose, Sodium hyaluronate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Glucose, Caprylyl glycol, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract, Glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, Magnesium chloride, Tetradecyl aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric urea trifluoroacetate, Propolis extract, Acetyl hexapeptide-8 ·

The packaging comes in a purplish blue box. The tub comes in a blue sturdy glass packaging. It comes with a spatula. 
 
 
 
 
 

It is gel consistency, a little sticky but feels it eventually feels like water when applied on the skin.  

 
 


Weight: 75g Price: ₱920 (Click HERE for direct link) 

How to use: 
How to use: 1. Can be use before makeup 2. Or a sleep pack at bed time  
I use this together with a beauty wand on my night time routine, 3x a week. 
 
  
Pros:
- Non sticky 
- Feels light
- Mils on the skin
- Hydrated skin
- Calms the skin
- No breakouts 
- Sturdy packaging
- No scent 

Cons:
- None 

I've been using this product for 3 weeks now and I use this with a beauty wand. I like how it feels light and mild on the skin plus it has so scent at all. I use this at night - 3x a week and I love how it made my skin soft and smooth the next morning. It also helps to calm the redness and other irritation on my skin. The packaging is so good!!! I do recommend this for all skin types.  
  
For more info about the AQUA QUENCHING GEL , you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #LastellaAquaQuenchingGel #AquaQuenchingHel #Lastella  
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @lastella_official

0 comments