GILLA8 Tea Tree Cica Extra Calming Facial Toner

I have an oily, acne prone and sensitive type of skin. My skin condition is way better compared to years before and I'm glad that I can now try different skincare products without having a breakouts. Currently, I have normal to oily skin - and I noticed that I'm starting to have an oily t-zone 4-5 hours after I wash my face. Although the oiliness of my skin now is more manageable (not extremely oily compared before).
  
I've been using DIFFERENT skincare products since last year and glad that even though I have a sensitive type of skin, I rarely get breakouts now from using new products. At times, I get small bumps that easily dries in 1-2 days or get 1-2 tiny pimples (with pus inside) every time of the month and that's it. I can say that my skin is now BETTER and more MANAGEABLE. 

This is the Tea Tree Cica Extra Calming Facial Toner which is from the Korean brand, Gilla8. Honestly, this is the first time that I've head this brand but I've checked their instagram and found a lot of skincare products that are seems to be interesting. 
   
The TEA TREE CICA EXTRA CALMING FACIAL TONER is daily toner that soothes and helps purify pores and removes traces of dirt, oil clear and prevent acne. It focuses on dull skin, lack of moisture, and pore refining with cult classic formula. It has 5% Tea tree-Cica that helps reduce blemishes and repair the skin. It is alcohol-free and has rose extract that removes excess oil and sebum while keeping the skin hydrate.

*Key Ingredients: 
- Tea Tree Leaves 
- Centella Asiatica Extract 
- Allantoin 
- Hyaluronic Acid

Ingredients : Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Powder, Betaine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol

This comes in a white and green box. The product itself comes in a transparent bottle. You can easily see the toner and it has real tea tree leaves inside. The color of the toner is light green and has a distinct herbal scent. 
 
 
 
 
The consistency is runny and feels like water. It isn't too moisturizing which why I like this one.  

 

Weight: 300ml Price: ₱1,300 (Click HERE for direct link) 

How to use: 
You can use this toner in the morning and/or at night. I prefer to use this 2x a day. 
 
You can also use this as a toner pack - moisten sterile cotton pad with toner as a sheet pack or as a real Rose mist - put this toner in an empty container and spray onto face.
  
Pros:
- Mild on the skin
- Feels squeaky clean on the skin
- Doesn't irritate my skin
- Brightens up the skin
- Not moisturizing on the skin (Which I prefer because I have acne prone and oily skin) 

Cons:
- A little pricey for me 

I've been using this product for 3 weeks now and I love how it removes all the dirt on the skin. It leaves my skin squeaky clean that's why I like this product. It also helps to calm and gives the right amount of hydration for my skin. If you have a sensitive skin, I highly recommend this product because it doesn't irritate the skin. A little pricey but definitely worth it. 
  
For more info about the TEA TREE CICA EXTRA CALMING FACIAL TONER , you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #TeaTreeCicaExtraCalmingFacialToner #Gilla8TeaTreeCicaExtraCalmingFacialToner  
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @gilla8.official

0 comments