BEST COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENTS of 2020

COLLAGEN has been DEFINITELY became part of my life when I first discovered it in 2015/2016. This played a big part in my skin care routine and since then, I've been constantly taking different collagen to take care of my skin. 
 
My skin is acne prone, oily and sensitive type. I've been battling with this type of skin since teenage years and I've tried it all! Way back in 2015/2016, my main GOAL of taking collagen is to help prevent pimple breakouts. Not only it helped prevent my acne but it also helped to take care of my skin and keeps it youthful. 

Taking care of the skin doesn’t just focus on physical application but also from what we intake or how we take of our skin from within. I also noticed that Placenta and Collagen are great combination when it comes to taking care of the skin from within.

Fast forward to 2020, I am now 31 years old and I can say that COLLAGEN plays BIG ROLE (over the years) to keep my skin healthy, acne free and youthful. 

I’ve been meaning to share these products that worked with me these past few years and finally came up with a list of my TOP AND RECOMMENDED COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE SKIN that worked well for me.  Most of the products I will mentioned have an individual review on my blog and channel so I’ll also be putting the links below.

1. ORIHIRO DENSE COLLAGEN
 
Product Info: has 30x more concentrated collagen and also has placenta extract. It also has Proteoglycan extract and Vitamin C.
*Key Ingredients: 
Collagen 60,000mg (dipeptide called PO, OG prolyl hydroxyproline, hydroxyprolylglycine) 
Placenta 1500mg (amino acids, peptides, minerals, vitamins, enzymes, saccharides) 
Proteoglycan extract (has Hyaluronic acid for the moisture in the skin) Vitamin C
Results: one of my HOLY GRAIL AND RECOMMENDED product to help prevent or maintain having a good skin. Again, I last had a pimple last January and it's already March and I didn't experience even a small pimple as of the moment. I was so stressed and had lack of sleep for the past weeks and still my skin is glowy and brighter, thanks to the Orihiro Collagen! Love how it keeps my skin soft, smooth and plumper! If you'll ask me what 's the best Orihiro Collagen among the 3 (Old Placenta Collagen Powder vs Hyaluronic Acid Powder), I prefer this one since it has more collagen included. Honestly, I don't feel any difference compared to the old packaging. Though the Hyaluronic once gives more moisture to the skin. Personally, I prefer this NEW Orihiro since the old packaging isn't working with my skin anymore. So if you're new to the collagen and looking for a good collagen to try, I highly recommended ANY Orihiro Collagen!
Review: BLOG || YOUTUBE

2. Pure Beauty Collagen
 
Product Info: is a collagen powder mix which is an intensive nourishment of the skin and body, clinically proven to reduce lines and wrinkles, brighten skin tone, prevent skin sagging and nourish the layers of cartilage, joints and tendons while helping improve arthritis and inflammation. It is made and manufactured in Japan but distributed here in the Philippines.
*Key Ingredients: 
Collagen - for skin, hair and nails 
Hyaluronic Acid - nourish and hydrate the skin; moist and supple skin 
COQ10 - antioxidant for cell growth and maintenance 
Glutathione - antioxidant which reduce pigmentation
Results: I've been taking collagen for years and I must say that taking this supplement needs maintenance and long term use to see the full effects. Some may not immediately see the effects that why I highly recommend taking it for a longer period. You'll eventually see the effects (and hopefully thank me) in the future.
Review: BLOG || YOUTUBE

3. SKJN COLLAGEN
 
Product Info: which is a daily supplement that is used to keep the skin moisturized, firm and younger.  It also rejuvenates the skin, stimulates the production of Collagen and Elastin that reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It is formulated and manufactured in Japan.
Main Ingredients: Per Microtab 
Sea Collagen Peptide 1000mg 
Pearl Coix Extract 100mg 
Silk Peptide 50mg 
Coenzyme Q10 20mg
Results: I've been taking this collagen for about a month now and I like how it keeps my skin soft, supple and youthful. It also gives a radiant glow on my skin. I usually have a different shifting schedules (usually working for 16 hours a day) and I love how plump my skin is even after shift. I also noticed that my dark spots are a little lighter now and I have less hair fall. I am usually sensitive to new products so I'm glad that I didn't have any breakouts on this. Personally, I don't like taking too much tablets in a day so I prefer to take 4 tabs a day only. Overall, I would highly recommended this collagen based on the ingredients included, number of tablets and price.
Review: BLOG || YOUTUBE

4. FROZEN COLLAGEN
 
Product Info: is a collagen with whitening properties. Their collagen is derived from fish which has the same collagen structure of human skin. It helps to repair the skin and reduce wrinkles.  It also has Vitamin C. It has 12 extracts from Japan to help nourish the skin, reduce dark spots, improve hair and bones and even protect the skin from the sun. This product is made in Japan but distributed in Thailand.
Main Ingredients: 
Fish Hydrolyzed Collagen 30,000mg 
L-Glutathione 10,000mg
Results: I've been taking collagen for years and honestly, you can only start to see the effects after a few months thus taking this once a day. Plus I don't want to harm my liver by taking a lot of supplements everyday so I prefer using this 1 cap a day. I love that this product made my skin glow and gives that healthy look. It also helps to prevent or lessen my pimple during those times. For the whitening part, it didn't give that much glow maybe because it only has low dose of glutathione but still gave me a glow. If you are looking for an affordable collagen that is effective, I highly recommend trying this one! 
Review: BLOG || YOUTUBE

5. AIYA GLUTA COLLAGEN
 
Product Info: Japan's 2-in-1 Glutathione and Collagen. Antioxidant, reduce cell damage, improves immunity, fights skin aging, advanced whitening. It also has Yeast extract  which is a blend rich in NIACINAMIDE, proteins, amino acids and minerals!
Results: For a month, I noticed that my skin became soft and supple even if I sleep late or sleep for shorter hours. Before taking the product, I had knee pain for weeks and on my 4th day of taking both products, I noticed that the pain was gone. Last month, my skin started to have pimple breakouts and after taking this, I noticed that it lessen my pimples, helps to dry it up and even prevents it. Currently, I don't have any pimple just a month after using these. The dark marks did fade and my pores are slightly smaller. I didn't paid that much attention with the whitening effects but I started to get compliments how whiter and brighter my skin is on the 4th week of use. I also noticed that my elbows and knees are slightly lighter compared to before.
Review: BLOG || YOUTUBE

6. PREMIUM COLLAGEN POWDER
 
Product Info: All-in-one premium collagen powder (fish collagen) and placenta (horse placenta) that can help with slimming, whitening and skin glow. Also used for  anti-aging, prevent fine lines, boosts immune system, hydrates and moisturize the skin, stronger nails, bones and hair and helps with weight loss.
Main Ingredients: 
Garcinia - helps you lose your appetite or desire to eat than usual, reduces cravings for unhealthy food, positive mood, increases concentration and energy, stabilized sugar levels, improve bowel movements, reduced joint pains 
Hyaluronic Acid - promotes healthier and supple skin, speed wound healing, relive joint pains, soothe acid reflux symptoms, relieve dry eye, preserve bone strength, prevent bladder pain 
Glutathione - skin whitening, anti aging, prevent wrinkles, detoxifies, anti oxidant, boosts immune system, spot prevention 
Hydrogen + Horse Placenta - anti aging, anti inflammatory, anti oxidant, cell activation, prevents wrinkles, improves immunity, moisturizes the skin, hormonal balance Collagen peptide - improves skin health, support bone strength, relieve joint pain, boost muscle mass
Result: For a month, I noticed that my skin became soft and supple even if I sleep late or sleep for shorter hours. Before taking the product, I had knee pain for weeks and on my 4th day of taking both products, I noticed that the pain was gone. Last month, my skin started to have pimple breakouts and after taking this, I noticed that it lessen my pimples, helps to dry it up and even prevents it. Currently, I don't have any pimple just a month after using these. The dark marks did fade and my pores are slightly smaller. I didn't paid that much attention with the whitening effects but I started to get compliments how whiter and brighter my skin is on the 4th week of use. I also noticed that my elbows and knees are slightly lighter compared to before.
Review: BLOG || YOUTUBE

Check out my Youtube channel for the video review:
 
I've been taking collagen for years and I must say that taking this supplement needs maintenance and long term use to see the full effects. Some may not immediately see the effects that why I highly recommend taking it for a longer period. You'll eventually see the effects (and hopefully thank me) in the future.
  

0 comments