Elle Luxuriant Skin Care Derma Glutathione Mild Rejuvenating Set Review

My skin is far from perfect, Currently, I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive type of skin that is why I carefully choose the products that I try and use. Today, let me share with you a NEW skincare brand/products that I've been using that helped manage my pimples, 

This is the Elle Luxuriant Skin Care Derma Glutathione Mild Rejuvenating Set that comprises of 4 products that can whiten and helps the skin look radiant and healthy. It can also reduce signs of aging like wrinkles, puffiness, fine lines, dark circles and under the eye bags fast.

The set is priced for Php 420 which is very AFFORDABLE. 

Derma Glutathione Soap 150g
Inhibits the skin's production of melanin, resulting in a natural lightening of the skin. This can also be used to treat hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tones.

Derma Facial Toner 60ml
Removes any last traces of dirt, grime, and impurities stuck in your pores after you wash your face. Add this to your daily skincare routine to improve the tightness of your pores. Restores your skins pH level making your skin smoother by refining the rough patches while improving your skin tone at the same time 

Sunblock SPF 30 15g
Sun damage is one of the many causes of uneven skin tones and our daily Sunblock SPF 30 prevents those effects! 

Derma Night Cream 60ml
Ensures that your skin has an even complexion along with having finer skin texture. Supplies moisture to the dry parts of your face while you sleep so you wake up feeling refreshed every time! 

You can check out my Youtube channel for the video review:

RESULTS:

VERDICT:

What I like about this product is that it is very mild on my sensitive skin. I did have purging/breakouts in the first few days of use but it eventually go away. It helped dry up my pimples faster and rejuvenates the skin. My skin feels soft and smooth now although I am not sure if can really help fade the darks marks since I think I really have to use and review this for a very long time on that part. But overall, I do recommend this for all skin types. 

#ellepower #elleluxuriant #glassskin #glowwithelle #effectiveskincare #skincare #facial #beauty #rejuvenatingset #brightening
For more info about the products mentioned, you may check the links below:
SITE: https://elleluxuriantph.company.site/
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/elleluxuriantskincareph/
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/elleluxuriantskincareph/
SHOPEE: https://shopee.ph/elleluxuriant
CONTACT NUM: 09956659287
EMAIL: Elleluxuriant.ph@gmail.com

0 comments