TOP 5 BEST WHITENING SOAPS!

I've been meaning to share another best of the best when it comes to whitening soaps. Sharing the TOP 5 SKIN WHITENING SOAP that I highly recommend. 

To begin with, (not to brag or whatsoever) I was already born with a fair skin. During my teenage years, I had a huge hormonal pimple problems which leads me to use derma products to get rid and prevent pimple breakouts. These products tend to shed off layer of the skin and of course, I only use these products for my face (not on my neck or body) thus making my face a bit lighter than the rest of my body. 

Also, when I was in college, we had lots of community duties as well as I keep on walking under the sun without any protection thus making my skin maybe a bit darker than my current tone now. Thus, I do have a lighter skin color on my face compared to my arms, body and legs. 

I remembered being conscious of my skin tone in 2012 when I noticed one of my friend’s skin tone became lighter than usual. I even thought she was taking glutathione but revealed to me that she’s only using Kojie San Kojic Soap for her body. Since 2012, I regularly use Kojie San soap until I started reviewing whitening products in 2016.

I do get lots of queries about oral glutathione or sometimes, people ask why I still take glutathione or whitening products when in fact I’m already fair skinned. Yes, I DO HAVE AN UNEVEN SKIN TONE so I believe these whitening products would hopefully help me achieve an EVEN SKIN TONE. Honestly, online shops and brands sometimes send me whitening products to review so who am I to refuse?

I have no issues with trying out and reviewing products for you guys so I hope you do appreciate what I try to do and share with you guys. Everything is trial and error. Of course, not everything worked for me and there are even times that I experienced bad breakouts because of the product I tried. I don’t regret it because I love what I do and I have consent to take these products and share my opinions to you guys.

I've been using same whitening soap way back 2012 and started to religiously use different whitening products   in 2016. 3 years have passed and I'm glad to achieve this kind of skin tone. I'm still not an expert when it comes to whitening since my goal in using whitening products now is to LIGHTEN MY DARK SPOTS and MAINTAIN THE BODY TONE I HAVE. 

Today, I'll be sharing with you the TOP 5 WHITENING SOAPS that I that really worked for me and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I already have an individual review for each product on my blog and channel so I’ll also be putting the links below. 

Snow Skin Whitening Soap
 
Product Info: This is a whitening soap with features the 7 Plant Extracts from the Swiss Alps for that radiant clear complexion and younger looking skin.
Price: Php149 at Cheska’s Store
Results: The effects of the soap gave me a brighter, radiant and nice glow on the skin. I love the squeaky-clean feeling after wash. The soap didn’t melt easily and ½ bar of soap lasted for 2-3 weeks. Though whitening effects were minimal.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

Bumebime Mask Natural Soap

Product Info: One of the newest underrated whitening soaps in the market is this Jinju White soap which formulated from Korea. It proves to brighten, lighten and moisturize the any tired and dull skin.
Price: Php150
Results: I immediately saw the whitening effects in a month of use and glad to say that they are permanent results. I love how it gives my skin a creamy glow and the best thing is that this doesn’t dissolve easily. EFFECTIVE and worth the money.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE



Beautiful Blends Renew Soap 
 
Product Info: is also known as the Anti-Aging Natural Collagen Beautiful Blends Bright Renew Mild Whitening Soap made by SCT. This handcrafted and organic soap is a suitable whitening soap for those who have SENSITIVE SKIN. It is anti oxidant soap which deeply moisturize the skin and helps prevent wrinkles.
Price: Php 249 for the 200g
Results: I like the tiny black beads in the soap as it helps with the scrubbing of the skin. The soap isn't harsh and not drying too! No peeling or redness compared to the usual whitening soaps. I like that this like a mild version of the famous Gluta Kojic Ultra Soap though I honestly think this is BETTER! The soap itself is really huge and lasted for a month with 3-4 x use every day (it was Summer when I first started to use this!!) I like soaps which doesn't dissolve easily plus those that would last a month for me.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

Leleha Day and Night Soap  
(Leleha Mild Whitening and Moisturizing SPF Sunscreen Day Soap)
(Leleha Pure Glycerin Ultra Skin Whitening Night Soap)
 
Product Info: 
Day Soap - An intensive whitening soap to help moisturize and protect the skin from the harmful UVB & UVA rays. A hypoallergenic soap with 100% Natural Fruit Acid that is best for normal to sensitive type of skin.
Night Soap - With 100% Natural Gluthatione and Licorice, an Anti-Aging Soap that whitens skin and makes skin soft and glossy. It attracts moisture onto your skin and treats acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines. It helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
Price: Day Soap (Php69); Night Soap (P89)
Results: I love how it gave my skin a creamy white glow and this also helped to even out my skin tone. The DAY SOAP can be very mild on the skin and it's really nice that that it helped to protect the skin while making the skin white. The NIGHT SOAP can be a little drying at first with a slight tingling sensation at the first few use but it'll eventually go away. No peeling or what on these soaps. BOTH SOAPS are BEST when used together.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

AHA Skin Whitening Soap
 



Product Info: The AHA Skin Whitening Soap is a skin whitening soap infused with fruit-derived cleanser, Vitamin B3 and fresh botanical extracts used to softly scrub, deeply clear and evenly whiten the skin. This also has an exfoliating properties to moisturize the skin revealing a smooth and clear skin.
Price: Php59
Results: On the 4th week of use, I noticed that my elbows and knees are 1-2 tones lighter compared to before. Theses areas are really darker compared to my body tone so I was really surprised that the AHA soap helped to lighten these areas. I also noticed that it gave me an overall creamy white skin which I loved. It actually maintained and even improved the tone of my skin. 
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE



Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

 
I’m not body shaming (as some may call it) as I love every skin tone as well as mine. We’re all different in a good way and everybody wants to improve on something, right? I believe there’s nothing wrong with changing the way you are if it makes you feel better and boost your self-confidence. Please remember that whitening reviews doesn’t promote body shaming or negativity about oneself but to girls or even boys who wants to feel good about themselves by using whitening products. Let’s all spread POSITIVITY instead. :) 

1 comments

  1. Using Dermal MD Intimate lightening serum at night skin care before sleep & it really gives lightening effect to my under arm area, just use one drop on each side you are done.✅✅✅

    ReplyDelete