Latisha Niacinamide Vitamin B3 5% Serum Review

As you all know, my skin is NOW way better compared to last year. I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin and I had a major breakouts last year. Good thing, my skin is now almost clear, no pimples at all but I had A LOT of red marks and blemishes. I'm still looking for products to help lighten those marks so I've been trying out different products lately. 
 
Today, I will share with you NEW local skincare product that I've been using for more than 2 months now. This is the Latisha Niacinamide Vitamin B3 5% Serum that helps brighten the skin and evens out the skin tone. It also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and even hydrates the skin.
 
Other benefits: Makes the skin firm and healthy. Retain skin moisture.  Minimizes pore appearance. Regulates oil production. Protects from sun damage. Treats hyperpigmentation. Treats acne. 

Key Ingredients:
Niacinamide 
Hyaluronic Acid 
Glycerin
Aloe Vera 

INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Cetyl Steryl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Monostearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol

Packaging: Comes in with a box. The product itself comes in a medicine-like bottle with pump
 
 

Weight: 60ml Price: ₱750 

Scent: Smells like freshly cut grass 

Texture/Consistency: The serum is in color white and the texture is runny and feels like water. 
 

Can niacinamide be combined with other skin care ingredients for maximum effect? 
Niacinamide may be used alongside other active ingredients for optimal results. For example, some reports suggest that supplemental niacinamide may work well alongside copper, folic acid, and zinc to treat acne. You may be able to get more out of your niacinamide serum by using it alongside hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is said to increase product absorption.

What results can you expect? 
When used topically every day, niacinamide will have a positive impact on your overall skin health. The ingredient can help reduce inflammation and hyperpigmentation, smooth your overall skin texture, and brighten your skin. It can take several weeks to see noticeable improvement, so it’s important to be patient and to stick with your routine.

How To Use: 
Apply small amount and use your finger tips to apply the serum on your face and neck. You can use a moisturizer after. Don't forget to use a sunscreen at daytime. Can be used daily and under makeup. 
  
I only this at NIGHT TIME, 2-3x a week since I'm using different serum at night. I only apply the serum on the red marks/blemishes (not the whole face). 

Result: (1 month of use) 
 

My Thoughts:
I love that this serum is not like the typical oily type serum as this one is more lightweight is easily absorbed by the skin. When it comes to packaging, the bottle may seem a bit bulky for me as I prefer smaller serum bottles. Price point is good (Php750/bottle) given that that amount of serum is 60ml. A little goes a long way for this serum. For my blemishes, it DID lighten my new blemishes although it doesn't do much on the old blemishes. I think this product will work better when used immediately on a emerging or drying pimple. What I didn't like was the scent as it has this freshly cut grass smell plus a weird scent once applied on the skin. I hope they'll have smaller version of this or more catchy packaging. Overall, it was an okay product for me. 
 
For more info about the Latisha Niacinamide Vitamin B3 5% Serum, you may check out the links below:

1 comments

  1. I love this product and I recommend it to my friends :)

    ReplyDelete