M+ MADECASSOSIDE CICA CREAM + MASK REVIEW

Before I share my review about this NEW product, I want to share with you my current skin. I'm have an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin (before) and so happy to say that I barely had any pimple for months now! Although I don't have any pimples, my skin is currently dull and dry thus I'm trying out different moisturizing products to give back the glow on my skin. 
 
Today, I'm going to share the NEW exclusive product from the Charis website. It's the M+ Madecassoside Cica Cream and Cica Mask which are 2 products that aims to give moisture and clarifies the skin. I've tried these products for more than 2 weeks and here's my initial review. 

Let's start with the M+ Madecassoside Cica Cream is an all-one-cream that has a multi high tech solution to clarify, lift, relax and moisturize the sensitive skin. It contains Madecassoside and Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract that provides hydration and moisturization to the skin. It soothes the skin, repairs and recovers damaged portion and makes the skin clear and bright. This product is recommended for all types of skin. 
  
Packaging: It comes in a sealed white box and the product itself is in a tube. 
 
  
Weight/Price: 30ml / Php870 or 50ml / Php1,190 (Click HERE for the direct link) 
Texture: Light and soft white cream
 
 
Scent: Smells herbal 
How to Use: 
You can use this cream daily and for skin troubles such as acne & skin irritation. Can be used on the face, neck and body. 
 

Next we also have the, M+ Madecassoside Cica Mask is a 4-in-1 refreshing cream type mask that clarify, lift, relax and moisturize the skin. It has Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Madecassoside and Matricaria Lead extract which relaxes, moisturizes and gives vitality to the skin. It soothes the skin, repairs and recovers damaged portion and makes the skin clear and bright. 
 
   
Weight/Price: 28ml / Php600 (Click HERE for the direct link) 
Texture: The serum is like a liquefied version of the cream and it the color of the serum is as the cream. 
 
Scent: Smells and feels like a lotion. Thick serum/essence. 
How to Use: 
You can use this cream at NIGHT TIME and for skin troubles such as acne, skin irritation and relaxation at night. Can be used on the face, neck and body. You can use the leftover essence by soaking tissue in it and you can use it again for mask pack on your face. I suggest putting it at the refrigerator for at least 5-10 minutes before using. 
1. After cleansing the face, apply your toner. 
2. Take the product out of the package and put the mask on your face. 3. Remove after 10-20 minutes. 
  

My Thoughts: 
 
M+ Madecassoside Cica Cream - This cream has a watery gel type consistency and easily absorbed by the skin. I use this cream 2-3x a week on my whole face at night and I love how it makes my skin soft and supple in the morning. This truly brighten up the skin and give a nice glow! It has the "glass skin" effect on the skin. You only need 2-3 pea sized of the cream for the whole face. If you have troubled skin, you can use this one that area as it will help to calm and soothe the skin. 

 
M+ Madecassoside Cica Mask - The mask's serum is more liquid-y and this one feels MORE MOISTURIZING compared to the cream. It has more thicker essence and smells like a lotion for me. Love how it immediately made my skin MORE soft and supple compared to the cream. I personally don't like too moisturizing products thus I highly recommend this one for dry to normal skin type. 

I'm still using and trying out these 2 products so for now here are my initial thoughts. Will let you once after few more months on my final review of these.

 
For more info about the M+ Madecassoside Cica Cream and Cica Mask, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/eaW
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/eaV
#Charis #CharisCeleb #MadecassosideCicaCream #MadecasossideCicaMask
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official

0 comments