HOW TO: LIGHTEN THE SKIN PERMANENTLY (EFFECTIVE PRODUCTS + TIPS!!!)

MOST of the products I share on my social media are all about WHITENING but I never mentioned how I got this skintone and how I maintained it. I know most of you might be curious so today, I'll be finally spilling my secrets about skin whitening. 
 
But before I get started, I just want to say that I’m not body shaming (as some may call it) as I love every skin tone as well as mine. We’re all different in a good way and everybody wants to improve on something, right? Mine, I want to (hopefully) make my body whiter to make it even with my face. I believe there’s nothing wrong with changing the way you are if it makes you feel better and boost your self-confidence. Please remember that whitening reviews doesn’t promote body shaming or negativity about oneself but to girls or even boys who wants to feel good about themselves by using whitening products. Let’s all spread POSITIVITY instead. :)

So let's start with WHY I WANT TO WHITEN MY SKIN? 
I was already born with a fair skin tone but when I was in high school, my skin started to breakout due to hormonal changes thus I started using different anti-acne products at an early age. These products usually sheds of the layers of the skin thus making my facial tone whiter than the rest of my body. It got prominent when I was in college (I started to noticed it with flash photography) but I just ignored it. By the time I graduated collage, the face becomes more whiter than my body thus making me feel self conscious most of the time. By 2012, I started to use whitening soap for my body (Kojie San) until 2015 or 2016. My goal is to hopefully even out my body tone. Now that I've almost achieve that, my goal now is to lighten the dark spots on my body such as the elbows and knees. 

The years I've spent using different whitening products has finally paid off as get compliments such as "You're so white than before" and I don't get comments (on my Youtube channel) about having a whiter facial tone than my body now. Today, I'll finally share with you guys MY SECRET on HOW I LIGHTEN MY SKIN plus HOW I MAINTAIN A WHITER SKIN TONE. 
Lets' start with TIP 1. 
1. The basic of all, use a WHITENING SOAP.  
I think this one of the most affordable and accessible way to whiten the skin. You can easily buy whitening soaps in the market, drugstores, malls or even sari - sari stores. I know there are A LOT of different whitening soaps in the market and you may ask me, what is the BEST WHITENING SOAP I can recommend? The answer is: ALL OF THE WHITENING SOAPS I TRIED ARE EFFECTIVE and gives PERMANENT RESULT!!! My basis for choosing what soaps to recommend is: the price, the availability and the longevity of the soap. I've already made a video of my TOP AND RECOMMENDED WHITENING PRODUCTS OF 2017 and 2019 here:


2. Look for the ingredients: Glutathione, Kojic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Glycolic Acid and Vitamin C in any whitening product you will try. 

3. Avoid sun exposure. 
4. Use sunscreen to protect the skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays. 
Using a sunscreen doesn't mean you won't get tan. When exposed to the sun, our skin produces melanin which makes the skin darker. It's useless to use a whitening product without any protection from the sun. 
These are sunscreen which I highly recommend to use: 
Belo Whitening Sunscreen
Belo Tinted Suncreen
Cell Fusion Laser Sunscreen 100 

5. You can use an umbrella when going out or avoid wearing revealing clothes such as shorts, sleeveless as much as possible.  

You can also check out the video I made on my Youtube channel: 
 
 
Hope this article/video helped you! :D

1 comments