Bye Tired Eyes with Steambase Daily Eye Mask

My work requires me to use a computer for 8-16 hours a day and my eyes really feels tired most of the time. Honestly, I haven't paid that much attention to my eyes since I'm too busy and I just want to sleep most of the time. Who doesn't? A few weeks ago, I came across a NEW eye mask which I'm too curious to try. The packaging seems appealing so I was so excited to try it! 
 
This is the Steambase Daily Eye Mask from Korea. It provides moisture to dry eyes and skin that uses a steam of thermal water that has similar effects to that of a hot spring bath. They uses the Onyang Hot Spring Water for the steam and the warmth promotes blood circulation. You can use this when you have a tired eyes, short break, after using computer or smart phone for a long time, stress-related insomnia, before going to bed, basically you can use this anytime and anywhere. 

It comes in a box with the eye masks inside. Each masks have their own individual packaging with different design depending on the aroma/scent. 
 
It's literally an eye mask (Goggle-type design) wherein you can attach it to the ears for support. It also has a "Block-shaped heating unit" that delivers hear evenly. 
 

Weight : 98g / 74g Price: ₱480 (Click HERE for direct link) 

Each box contains 5 pieces of eye masks. Although mine comes with 6 kinds of soft aromas for more comfortable relaxation. 
01 Silent Night Air - fragrance of the calm night time air
02 Grapefruit Tree - soft grapefruit fragrance 
03 Rose Garden - soft rose fragrance delivered by a spring breeze
04 Chamomile Crown - sweet chamomile fragrance places on the king's crown
05 Lavender Blue Water - fragrance of fresh lavender flowers and a quiet lake 
06 Untitle - unscented
  

How to Use: 
 
1 Open the pouch take out the eye mask and open it up following the dotted line on the ear-hook parts attached to the back. 

2 The white surface should be places on the skin around the eyes, while the side with deeper indent should go around the nose. After hooking the ear-hook parts around your ears, take a rest in a comfortable position while keeping your eyes closed. 

3 After opening, the eye mask inflates and a heat/steam is felt afterwards. This provides a thermal massage to the eyes and even the skin. The temperature reaches up to 40 degree Celsius for about 20 minutes
 

My Thoughts: 
After opening the mask, it immediately heated up and the mask inflates. The temperature it gives is a little too hot for my eyes so I only use it for 2-3 minutes. It also reminded me of the Mediheally heat pads that I use during my period although the heat of this eye mask only lasts for about 20 minutes or so. I like that it relaxes and soothes my eyes especially at night time. The scent is very relaxing and calming. Not only this mask can be used on the eyes, I can also use this for muscle pain. Yes, the heat it gives relaxes stiff and painful muscle pain. Would I recommend this? I would if you want to try. The price is kind of expensive for me. 
 
For more info about the STEAMBASE DAILY EYE MASK, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/e1O 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #SteamBaseDailyEyeMask #DailyEyeMask #Steambase 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @steambase_official

1 comments

  1. I've been using Dermal MD under eye serum for a few days and I love it! It is very effective for dark circles and puffiness. It really helps me to get rid of baggy eyes. And I'm finding a visible difference on my eyes. It's more radiant than ever, so I definitely recommend this serum to everyone!

    ReplyDelete