Bonajour Eggplant Daily BHA Toner Review

What I like about my skin now: I get to try DIFFERENT skincare products in a month without the worry of breakouts! Yay! I'm skin way better compared to last year. Although I still have LOTS of red marks and dry patches, I'm HAPPIER since I don't experience breakouts nor pimples anymore. Now I'm looking for products that would hopefully help fade my dark spots and give back the glow on my skin. 

Today, I'll share with you a toner that I got to try for more than 2 weeks. This would be my initial review and will update you after a few more months on my final review. 
 
Bonajour is a Korean brand that provides different natural skincare products at a reasonable price. One of their products is the Eggplant Daily BHA Toner which washes away impurities, dead skin cell and sebum for that clear and fine skin. It has pH 5.5  which set ups the balance on the skin and also soothes troubled skin. It contains 95% nature-originated ingredients.
 
Key ingredients:
84.43% Eggplant extract ("LUPEOL" - anti trouble, for clear and fine skin)
0.5% salicylic acid (removes dead cells on skin and sebum in pores to make your skin soft and clean)

Ingredients: Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Lupeol, Salicylic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Melaleuca Ericifolia Leaf Oil, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Water, Arginine,Citric Acid
in. 

Packaging: Love the white paper sealed box. The product comes in a transparent plastic bottle and purple liquid/toner. I know it may look like an eggplant toner and yes, this product contains "LUPEOL" which is contained in the eggplant that gives a solution for clear and fine skin. 
 
  

It also comes with a FREE Kicho cotton pads.
 
  

Weight: 200ml 

Price: ₱1,070 (Click HERE for direct link) 

Texture: It feels like water, non sticky and easily absorbed the skin. 
 

Scent: Smells a little like alcohol and perfume 

How to Use:
1. Put the toner on the cotton pads, wipe on your skin, and gently tap to let it be absorbed. If you have sensitive skin, use this less often (3x a week). 
2. Soak cotton pads with the toner to use as a soothing toner pack to remove a lot of dead skin cells. 
  

My Thoughts: 
I'm so picky when it comes to trying toner and this is definitely an exception. I love how the toner feels so light, soothing and made my skin brighter It provides just the RIGHT AMOUNT of hydration on my skin while still keeping it fresh and light. It's not too moisturizing that's why my skin really LOVES this! It also helps to control the oil on my t-zone area and keeps my makeup less oily all through out the day. I highly recommend this for oily to normal type of skin. 
  

By the way, I only use this in the morning as it really hot and humid in the Philippines and I think my skin needs more of this toner in the morning compared at night. Although, you can also use this at night. 

 
For more info about the BONAJOUR EGGPLANT DAILY BHA TONER, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/dRL 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Bonajour #BonajourEggplantDailyBHAToner #BonajourEggplantToner 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @bonajour_official

0 comments