Underrated Whitening Soap: Beautiful Blends Bright Renew Soap Review

It's been a while since I last reviewed a whitening soap. And for whitening, I always and HIGHLY RECOMMEND using whitening soaps instead as I believe it gives a permanent result. I have been using whitening soaps since 2012 so I truly believe in using soaps for whitening instead. I do whitening reviews for that past 2 years already and I make sure to use every product that I share for 1-2 months before I come with a product review. At times, it takes me too long before I come up with a review because I'm too busy with work and life. Haha 
 
Today's review will be about my current whitening soap which I use for about 1-2 months already. Last May 2018, SCT sent me their new whitening soap which is the Beautiful Blends Renew Soap. I haven't heard of this product nor seen/read a review so I was so excited to try this one.

SCT or Sky Cloud Trading is an online shop which sells all natural and hand crafted soaps made in the Philippines. I've already tried some of their soaps like the GLUTAKOJIC ULTRA WHITENING SOAP, GLUTATHIONE TEA TREE SOAP, GREEN PAPAYA TEA TREENATURAL BLEACHING AND CLEANSING SOAPKOJIC ACID TEA TREE SOAP and SOJOMI GLUTA KOJIC D'ARBUTIN WHITENING SOAP & CREAM. All are effective whitening products for me. (Yes, they are effective for me but that doesn't mean that I constantly use them. As a blogger, I do try different products most of the time but I make sure to try out the product first or consume it all before coming up with the review.) 

Beautiful Blends Renew Soap is also known as the Anti-Aging Natural Collagen Beautiful Blends Bright Renew Mild Whitening Soap made by SCT. This handcrafted and organic soap is a suitable whitening soap for those who have SENSITIVE SKIN. It is anti oxidant soap which deeply moisturize the skin and helps prevent wrinkles. 
 
Ingredients: Virgin Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, African Palm Oil, Niacinamide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Diacetyl Boldine, Trehalose, Caustic Soda, Distilled Water and Soap Perfume.

*VIRGIN COCONUT OIL works as skin natural antibacterial, antifungal and moisturizer. 
*OLIVE OIL contains three major antioxidants namely Vitamin E, Polyphenols and Phytosterols that help protect the skin from premature skin aging. 
*AFRICAN PALM OIL contains the hard to find Toctrienols which are members of the vitamin E family that has long been used to treat many skin disorders. Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant that helps the skin to fight free radicals that damage the skin and cause fine lines and wrinkles. African Palm Oil removes oil and dirt from skin and helps restore skin natural oils. It provides deep moisturizing properties making the skin soft and supple. 
*NIACINAMIDE also known as Vitamin B3 and Nicotinic Acid is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness and a weakened skin surface. It also very effective to treat acne. 
*MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE is a stable and safer Vitamin C derivative. An anti-aging and non-irritating to the skin. It has the same potential as Vitamin C to boost skin collagen synthesis that suppresses skin melanin formation. It is best for people with sensitive skin and those wishing to avoid any exfoliating effects. 
*DIACETYL BOLDINE is an extract from the bark of the Chilean Boldo Tree which is best for anti-aging treatment, skin cleansing, natural sunscreen, lightening, toning and acne treatment. 
*TREHALOSE is a sugar found in plants, fungi and invertebrate animals as soap flavoring agent and moisturizer. It is considered useful because of its rehydrating and water binding properties as well as its antioxidant powers.

Packaging: This comes in a black box and the soap is sealed in the silver plastic. The soap itself is color white and is huge. There's tiny small beads on the soap which is like a scrub when rubbed on the skin. 
 
 
 

Weight: 110g and 200g 
Price: Php 249 for the 200g
  

Scent: Smells like a mild bleach

How to use: (copied from their website) You can use the soap depending on how you like to use it. 
  
AS REGULAR WHITENING SOAP 
Lather the soap, apply the foam, massage it gently in circular motion and leave it for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse off. Can be done once / twice a day ideally during bathing and before bedtime. 

AS INTENSIVE WHITENING SOAP
Lather the soap, apply the foam, massage it gently in circular motion and leave it for 5 minutes, massage gently in circular motion again and leave for another 5 minutes. Rinse off. Should be done once a day ideally during night time or before bedtime only. Avoid staying under the sun for so long or within 12 hours from the routine and avoid the use of toner. You will experience temporary mild to severe tingling sensation and redness. 

AS BLEACHING SOAP
Wet your body with lukewarm water. Lather the soap, apply the foam, massage it gently in circular motion and leave it for 10 minutes, massage gently in circular motion again and leave for another 10 minutes. Massage gently for the last time and rinse off with cold water. 

PLEASE TAKE NOTE!! 
*This should be done strictly for 2-3 x a week ideally during the night time or bedtime.
*Avoid staying under the sun for so long or within 48 hours from the routine and avoid the use of toner. 
*You may or may not experience the following for the first 3 days: Tingling sensation Redness / Pink Patches Tight feeling Micro peeling on the 3rd to the 5th day. Face cream and lotion can ease the itchiness. Itchiness is due to skin is preparing for micro-peeling.
*For all skin whitening procedures, avoid direct application of the soap to the skin especially the face and avoid rubbing too hard to avoid skin darkening and skin damage due to friction especially on your face.
*And lastly, please DO NOT use other products while using this soap or any SCT products. 

Review/result:
- I only use this soap for my body only, everyday (3-4x a day especially last May 2018) 
- I only use this product/soap alone for my body
- Since the soap is HUGE, I cut 1 bar of soap into 2
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

Pros:
- EFFECTIVE WHITENING SOAP!!!
- Creamy/glowy white skin tone
- Immediate whitening effects in as early as 2 weeks!
- No peeling
- No itchiness
- Non-drying
- Milder version of the famous Gluta Kojic Ultra Whitening Soap

Cons:
- None

After using 2 bars of this soap and 1-2 months of use for my body, I was really WOWED with how EFFECTIVE this is when it comes to whitening. I honestly didn't expect this to be that good. I was on my 2nd week of use when I noticed how glowy and creamy my arms and legs are. Also, I like the tiny black beads in the soap as it helps with the scrubbing of the skin. The soap isn't harsh and not drying too! No peeling or redness compared to the usual whitening soaps. I like that this like a mild version of the famous Gluta Kojic Ultra Soap though I honestly think this is BETTER! The soap itself is really huge and lasted for a month with 3-4 x use every day (it was Summer when I first started to use this!!) I like soaps which doesn't dissolve easily plus those that would last a month for me. I would HIGHLY recommend this to any skin types especially with the dry skin. Calling all those who are eager to have lighter skin tone, I dare you to try this product and see the positive results for yourself! :) 

 
For more info about the SCT Beautiful Blends Bright Renew Soap, you may contact them below: 

3 comments

  1. This is great, you can also check this one out htthttp://bit.ly/2Mp16VU

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, you can also check this one out http://bit.ly/2Mp16VU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started using dermal.MD Intimate Lightening Serum a few weeks ago, and I'm so pleased with the results! Before I started using this serum, I was noticing that my underarms and inner thighs were darker than they should be. They just weren't reflecting the light well enough! Since using the serum, my skin has brightened up a ton. It's practically glowing now! I can't wait to see what it looks like in a few months when my summer tan has faded away.

    ReplyDelete