FOODTRIP(176): Revisiting Gokinjo

A few weeks ago, I went at Gokinjo in Lilac St Marikina for a dinner. I’ve been here last October 2017 and let’s say that I wasn’t that satisfied with the ramen we’ve tried during our visit before. They’ve expanded their space and added more dishes on their menu and I wanted to give it a try.
  
Gokinjo which is Japanese restaurant in Marikina, famous for their unlimited and affordable ramen.
It is located at Rainbow St. near Lilac St. Marikina. Interiors are well decorated with Japanese decors and the place is more spacious now compared to before.
 
 
 

Here’s their new menu (July 2018): (click to enlarge) 
  
  
  
 


Here’s what we ordered:

Chizu Ramen (Php345)
“A Sasazuka Ramen variation served with cheese balls and grated parmesan”
 
 


Hinotama Ramen (Php305)
“A spicy derivative of our signature Sasazuka Ramen”
 
 


Gyoza (Php110)
 

I’m really that Gokinjo added new (and a little higher price for their new menu). I prefer the new set of ramen though a little bit expensive than before. It’s okay since the new ramens tastes better now. Their Chizu Ramen is perfect for cheese lovers like me! The cheese balls are great as well the added cheese on the side. While the Hinotama Ramen is also good especially for those who loves spicy foods/ramen. The gyoza was steamed well. Servings were enough and the you the price is worth it for the taste! I recommend ordering their new ramens! I now say that Gokinjo is a recommended Japanese restaurant when you visit Marikina. 😊

 
Gokinjo Marikina
Located at: 43 Rainbow Street, Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Opens at: 11AM - 10 PM (closed every Wednesday)
Phone number: 8062714
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GokinjoPH/
 

0 comments