Beaublends Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Lipstick or any lip color will always be my favorite makeup of all time. I can bravely go out in bare face but I can't without any lip color on. Being a lip tint girl, it was only then in 2016 when I started buying lipstick for myself. And I hoarded a lot!! Obsessed with lipsticks, imagine how excited I was when I received ALL the shades from the newest liquid lipstick line! Say hello to Beaublends Matte Liquid Lipstick in 10 different shades. 
  
Beuablends is a local online shop/brand which started 3 years ago here in the Philippines. They offer skincare, whitening products and glad that they now have their own makeup line starting with their metallic liquid lipstick which launched early this year and now their matte liquid lipsticks. They are parabe -free, mercury-free, lead-free and FDA approved.

 
"Focused actives / Maximum efficacy. We take pride in making products that are effective yet economical. We involve ourselves in the full cycle of product development from conceptualization, formulation, manufacturing and distribution."

Their Matte Liquid Lipsticks are the next of on their cosmetic line and is buildable, light weight and wearable. They come in 10 different shades. 

The packaging comes in a plastic but sturdy tube and I like the rose gold or gold handle. The shade can be seen at the bottom part. While the applicator is the usual doe foot applicator. It has an expiration and batch date too. 
 
 
 
Please take note that all of their products are guaranteed to be mercury, paraben, lead and retoic acid free. 

Ingredients: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Silica Dimethly Silylate, Cellulose, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E, May contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide, Lake (C115850), Iron Oxides (Cl 77492, CI 77499)

Formula is a bit runny and has a matte finish.

Each product weighs 2.3 ml and priced for Php 150 only!!!

Here are their 10 shades:
Power
Ambitious
Sweet
Innocence
Famous
Heat
Famous
Fresh
Passion
Fearless 
 
  
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

I honestly LOVE all the shades they got since I find it wearable for any skin color. I love the different shades of nude, pink and orange on this line. Application is very easy and the texture is very light or soft matte. Finish is matte though you still have to wait for 30 seconds to a minute for it dry until matte. Some shades are pigmented like the darker ones though for the light ones, you still have to apply it a few more times. Price point is good as I find it very affordable. Overall, I do recommend trying out the Beaublends Matte Liquid Lipsticks. Affordable and I love that all shades may suit every skin tone. 
 
Beaublends Matte Liquid LipsticksFor more info, you may contact them here: 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Beaublends PH. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)  

0 comments