No More Pain with K-Pads Napkin with Negative Ion (JC Premiere)

Being a girl and having a dysmenorrhea monthly can be difficult. I started to experience dysmenorrhea or painful menstrual cramps when I was in high school and sadly, I still experience it up until now. Most of the time, these painful cramps interfere my daily life. I have an extremely low pain tolerance and experiencing these cramps makes me want to just lay down and rest all day. I can’t function well on these days so eventually I managed these pains with pain killers. Imagine being on pain killers for every month for more than 10 years?! I try my best to avoid taking pain killers because I fear that it can damage my kidneys and liver in the future.
  
Ever heard of NEGATIVE IONS? A few years ago, I’ve heard a product that promises to help prevent dysmenorrhea and other illnesses with its negative ions. These ions are created in nature by the effects of water, air, sunlight and the Earth's inherent radiation. It also helps to eliminate airborne pollutants, dust, cigarette smoke, pet dander, pollen, mold spores, viruses, and bacteria from the air. It even helps with the persons mood and physical health.

Glad that I recently K-Pads Napkin from JC Premiere which is the first anti-dysmenorrhea napkin which has anion capabilities. The embedded negative ion strip can increase energy, enhance immunity, regulate, lessen heavy periods, balance hormones, mood and kill bacteria causing odor. It also has 8 layers to prevent any leakage during heavy menstrual period. It helps to reduce irritation and removed odor.
  
According to them, it may help to prevent and cure: UTI, Myoma, Dysmenorrhea, Vaginal Odor, Hormonal Imbalance, Endometriosis, Hemorrhoids, Inflammation, Viral and Bacterial Infections and Cervical Cancer.

I got the Day Pads which can hold up to 120-150 ml of liquid and is 240mm in length with wings. It has 10 slim pads.
  
 
Since the pads are slim, I used the pads during my 1st and 2nd day of period. I noticed a cooling sensation upon using the napkin that lasted for about 30 minutes. It was very uneasy and weird at first but then I find it more soothing eventually. I still experienced menstrual pain and the cooling sensation “down there” helped to relieve the pain. I still had menstrual pains but more tolerable compared before.
  
 

It comes with a Vagina Health Self-Test Card. 
 

I suggest using it at the first few days of the period (normal period) as the napkin tends to get soaked easily during heavy days. During heavy days, I noticed that I had to change the pads every 2-3 hours. Maybe because the negative ions attract the blood thus making the period heavier. You can also use it during the last few days of the period, but I prefer using it for the first few days instead as the negative ion helps with the prevention of menstrual pain.

You can check out the video review I made on my Youtube channel below:
 

I’ve only tried these pads a month ago and so far, I’m glad that it helped me with the menstrual pain. I still use pain reliever for my period a month ago since it doesn’t completely stop the pain. Though it aids with the management and relief of the pain.

K-pads are priced for Php398. . It might be pricey but given the benefits plus how it helped managed dysmenorrhea, I think it’s worth to try.

 
For more info about the K-Pads Napkin from JC Premiere, you may contact them below:
Facebook

0 comments