Where To Go In Puerto Galera: Aninuan Beach

PARADISE!!!!!! Word, I always say whenever I remember Aninuan Beach.
 

Third time in Puerto Galera but I never miss the chance of visiting my favorite beach here. I first came across Aninuan Beach in June 2017, the first time I went to Puerto Galera. Aninuan Beach is the nearest beach when we stayed at Amihan Del Sol during that time. During my first visit here, I didn’t get the chance to swim here since the waves were huge and we’re 2 girls alone in the beach who doesn’t know how to swim. I got the chance swim here on my 2nd visit which was in October 2017 and good thing that the waves were calm. Went back at Puerto Galera again last June 2018 and I told myself that I need to be back here since we’re staying longer.

Went here during our 2nd day at around 3pm and it’s the perfect time to be here! Going to Aninuan Beach can be a little tricky especially if you’re unfamiliar to the place. The entrance is located at the highway with rope as the landmark. Not sure of the parking available but since we rode a motor bike going here, we parked it near the entrance. It’s safe though! Then we entered the forest going to the beach. Just follow your heart and instinct when going to this place for the first time. haha And then you’ll hear the waves and enter the Aninuan Beach.
 

It’s the perfect time when we went there. The sun was up and the beauty of Aninuan beach was so majestic! Same as the last time, there weren’t much people around except a group of foreigners and Filipino tour guides who didn’t really mind us plus some local passerby. So basically, we have this paradise all to ourselves!
 

Aninuan Beach has a very nice view of the other sea plus a mountain view on the other side.
 

I like that there’s usually few or no people here but you must swim at your own risk since there’s no one to look after you around. The view was great during our visit though the waves were high and washing us back at the shore. Not sure if it’s because of the wind since it was raining very hard a week prior going here.

We stayed here for about 30 minutes or so. Took some photos and chill a little bit behind a small bush together with the foreigners who were on picnic during that time. They even offer us some shots under the heat of the sun! haha
 
 
  
  
 

You can watch my Puerto Galera vlogs on my Youtube channel below:
  
By the way, I don’t recommend staying here after sunset since there’s not much people around and you still need to walk again in the forest just to get to the highway. No electricity or lights in the area/beach. But overall, I highly recommend visiting Aninuan Beach when you visit Puerto Galera. 

OTHER LINKS:
http://pinkislovebynix.blogspot.com/2018/07/puerto-galera-2018.html
http://pinkislovebynix.blogspot.com/2018/07/where-to-stay-in-puerto-galera-squares.html
http://pinkislovebynix.blogspot.com/2018/07/where-to-eat-in-puerto-galera-badladz.html
http://pinkislovebynix.blogspot.com/2018/07/where-to-go-in-puerto-galera-aninuan.html


http://pinkislovebynix.blogspot.com/2018/07/where-to-go-in-puerto-galera-white.html
 

0 comments