Dear Body Matte Liquid Lipsticks + Swatches

If I can only choose one makeup to use, it'll always be LIPSTICK. Honestly, I'm a hoarder of lipstick/lip cream/ lip tint or any thing that would give color to my lips. Imagine my excitement when I got 8 shades of new matte liquid lipsticks!!!
 

Say hello to one of the MOST AFFORDABLE Matte Lipstick I've ever tried! It's the Dear Body Matte Liquid Lipstick that comes in a complete 22 shades!! Today, I'll be sharing my opinion with the 8 shades that I got. 

Dear Body is actually a brand of high quality products that specializes body mist, body lotion, hand gel, hand lotion and body spray. Not only that, they also have these matte liquid lippies on their line. 
Their matte liquid lipsticks comes in a simple black box with the information. 
 

Ingredients: Dextrin Palmitate, Polybutene, Mineral Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Disostearyl Malate, Silica, Tocopherol, Simethicone, CI 45380, CI 19140. CI 42090, CI 77499, CI 7491, CI 77492, CI 45410, CI 158501, Phenoxyethanol, BHT

The product comes in a plastic but sturdy tube and the shade/sticker can be seen on both the bottom of the box and the the tube. It has a doe foot applicator which we usually see in a liquid lipstick. 
 
 
 
 

Each product is 6g and priced for Php 150/each. I got mine from Dear Body Personal Care Page which are legit distributors of these products. 
 

According to my research, they have 22 shades but today I'll be sharing with you the 8 shades that I got.
02 Burgundy
05 Persian Plum
11 Fuzzy Wuzzy
12 Rose Valet
13 Wine
14 Deep Chestnut
21 DM
22 Mug Shot 
 
 
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:


FIRST IMPRESSION:
The formula is very pigmented and non-drying. It is very easy to use and feels lightweight. I did applied just a few times and I'm good to go. It does dry off easily so you have to apply it immediately. I like their color selection since with the shades of pink to red to brown. Though I prefer the darker shades better. Surprisingly, I love the 2 metallic ones especially the DM one (gold shade one). I haven't tested the longevity of this matte lipsticks but my first impression thoughts are good. So far, I love it plus it's affordable! 

Please watch out for my review soon! :) 

 Dear Body Matte Liquid Lipsticks  are available at Dear Body Personal Care. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dearbodypersonalcare/ 
Site: https://dearbody.com 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Dear Body Personal Care. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)  

0 comments