ByWishtrend Polyphenols in Propolis 15% Ampoule Review || Is It Worth It?

I always wanted to try skincare products from ByWishtrend but I never really got a chance. I heard a lot of good things about their site and the products and I know it's really worth it to try. If you're new here on my BLOG, I'll share with you first my current skin condition. 
 
I've always have that oily, acne prone and sensitive type and I was having a hard time trying out different skincare products because I (most of the time) experience breakouts. But since I took the anti-acne pill, my skin is now WAY BETTER compared to last year. Yes, I don't experience pimples anymore but my skin has become dry and dull. I have a lot of dry patches so I make sure to look for skincare products that would bring back the life on my skin. Today, I'll share with you my review of the famous Polyphenols in Propolis 15% Ampoule which I used for almost a month.

This is the Polyphenols in Propolis 15% Ampoule is a serum used to soothe and moisturized the skin. It has antioxidants which nourishes the skin and as well as antibacterial properties. The Propolis reduce skin inflammation, reducing flushed skin and pigmentation, and increasing skin moisture content. It was obtained from the Auvergene volcanic region in France and contains 2 Polyphenols, Catechin and Quercetin. It also has Houtuynia Cordata Extract, Zinc PCA for antibacterial and Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol and Betaine for moisturization. 
 
*Key Ingredients:
Propolis Extract
Houttuynia Cordata 
Sodium Hyaluronate 
Zinc

Ingredients: Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Propolis Extract, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isopentyldiol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Panthenol, Perilla Frutescens Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Zinc PCA, Pantolactone

The product comes in a gold-yellow box and the ampoule itself comes in a medicine like brown bottle with a gold glass droper. 
 
  
  
Weight: 30ml Price: USD32 of Php1661.28 (Click HERE for direct link) 

The serum has a slight yellow tone and the texture feels smooth, a little thicker than water but still light on the skin. It is also easily absorbed by the skin.  
 
 

How to Use:
After cleansing, prep your skin with toner and apply an appropriate amount evenly to the face.
How I Use: After toner, I get 1-2 drops of the ampoule on the back of my hands and use my fingers to apply it on my problematic (dry areas) of the skin. So I don't usually use this on my whole face since I personally don't want my skin to be too moisturized. I use this every other day at night time.  
  

Result:
 

My Thoughts: 
Been using this for almost a month and I can say that my skin loves this ampoule. My problematic areas are the dry patches on my skin mostly on my nose, cheeks and chin area. I had an insect bite on my lower lip and I use this on that area. Love how it calms the redness of my skin and helped with the dryness as well. Although it's June, it's still hot and humid here in the Philippines and love how my skin feels smooth when I wake up in the morning. Although, I have a combination type of skin now, I still stay away from products that are too moisturizing and this ampoule didn't disappoint me. Not sure if it's because I only use 1-2 drops on the area of my skin but I love the serum is not too moisturizing for me. It has a little amount of moisturize, enough to soften my skin especially the dry patches. Packaging wise, love how simply yet classy the bottle is. Currently still using this ampoule and I didn't experience any breakouts. I see myself still using it for months and totally recommended for all skin types. 
 
For more info about the POLYPHENOLS IN PROPOLIS 15% AMPOULE BYWISHTREND, you can check the linksbelow:
https://www.wishtrend.com/home/1868-polyphenol-in-propolis-15-ampoule-by-wishtrend.html

0 comments