UNBOXING: Althea Haul Part I (January 2019)

Althea Korea has been so generous with us (Althea Angels) especially this past holiday season. If you remembered, I posted my Althea Wishlist and Recommendations last December and they granted us our wish! Yay! We got to shop from their website and got a lot of new products to try for 2019! 
 
Althea Korea offers affordable Korean cosmetics and skincare straight from Korea! What I like about them is their free shipping worth (Php1000 in the Philippines), fastest international shipping to the Philippines plus they deliver your orders straight to your doorstep.

Here's what I got for their site:

Daily Skin Berry Very Matt Cover Foundation (Php730) 
 
 
- Got in love with the packaging when I first saw this one. Strawberry + pink!!! Got more in love when I got my hands on this product. This is the cutest packaging I ever saw! Plus the cushion really smells like Strawberry! 

Aritaum Pore Master Sebum Control Primer (Php470)
 
 
- I was looking for good primer for oily skin (I'm now combi type). Read positive reviews from this so I got this one. Let's see if it works. 

Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch (Php190)
 
- MY HOLY GRAIL PIMPLE TREATMENT ever!!! Been hoarding this one since 2016 or 2017. It's the BEST pimple treatment ever since this patch helps to suck out the gunk and dries up the the pimples faster. (I have cystic acne pimps yay!) Got 2 of these!

Boomdeadah Everyday Mask Sheet in Berry (Php20) 
 
- It's the cheapest mask sheet I ever saw and been getting this every time I order at their site. 

Etude House Lip and Eye Remover (Php210) 
 
- I tried the Mascara remover from Etude House and I like how it easily helped to remove stubborn mascaras. Not sure it that is still available since I haven't seen it for a long time so I opted to try this instead. I haven't tried this but hopefully they work the same. 

Calmia Natural Pure Cotton (Php140) 
 
  
- I already ran out of cotton pads and suddenly saw this one. These pads are thin compared to the usual ones meaning it won't get much of the product. 
CFC Lab Argan Glow Hair Oil (Php520) 
 
- I've been seeing this product since I first encountered Althea site in 2016 and been eyeing on this product for years. This is part of my Althea Wishlist and glad to finally get my hands on this product. I haven't shared much about hair care but I do take care of my hair for the past 2 years. I already stopped dyeing my hair since it made my hair dry, frizzy and unmanageable. I'm sporting a natural black hair now and hair oil are a MUST for me! 

Nine Point Perfume Hand & Nail Cream in Marry Me (Php80)
 
 
- I have an oily skin but have a dry body skin so lotions or moisturizers are a MUST for me. I always have a lotion or hand cream on my bag whenever I go. I'm into whitening products but I prefer moisturizing ones for my lotion. Got this hand and nail cream since I find the packaging very appealing, handy and pink! The scent in Marry Me smells sweet and fruity! I love it! 

Medi Heally Herb Warm Pack 3 packs / 9ea - (Php380)
 
  
- Every month, I get PAINFUL menstrual cramps since I was in high school. I was always have painkillers on hand but as much as possible, I try to avoid or minimize the intake of these medicine. Working as a nurse, I find it hard to continue my duty whenever I experience menstrual cramps. At times, I use a hot bag but kind of find if uneasy to work since I always have to stand up every now and then. I already used this warm pack when I had my period this month (January) and it's a LIFE SAVER! Won't tell much about this since I want to make a separate blog post/review about this. 

 
By the way, I still have another Althea box coming so please stay tuned for the Part II of my Althea Haul. If there are products you want me to review first, please let me know on the comment ox below. And also, thank you so much again Althea family! :) 
 

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your haul Nicole! I hope you enjoy the goodies ❤

    x,
    Bo from Althea
    wwww.bokoaz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete