Aestura Atobarrier365 Cleansing Water Review

Using soap or even facial wash alone can't thoroughly clean the face. Cleansing water is a must for me. Recently, I discovered a new Korean facial cleanser which I used for a week. 

Aestura Atobarrier365 Cleansing Water is a moisturizing cleansing water formulated with low-irritant ingredients. It helps to make your skin soft and moist with that light, fresh texture. 
 

The product comes in a sturdy transparent plastic bottle. 
  
 
  
 

The cleansing water is in transparent color and no scent. It is  mostly recommended for dry and sensitive skin type but I prefer this type of cleansing water that feels like a water. There is a just small amount of moisture that I don't actually feel after that's why I prefer this type of cleansing water. (*Reminded me of the Micellar Water). 
 

Price: ₱1,390 for 365g

You can use a cotton pad to moisten then wipe gently on your skin. It can immediately removes makeup and impurities in just 1-2 swipes. 
 
  
   
For more info about the Aestura Atobarrier365 Cleansing Water, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
http://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Aestura #AesturaAtobarrier365 ##AesturaAtobarrier365CleansingWater ##AesturaCleansingWater
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @aestura.official

0 comments