Be Adventurous, Be YOU with the ZenZest Eau De Toilette

2018 has been a good chill year for me and I'm so much looking forward to 2019. I have a lot of plans for this blog, Youtube and of course my career and life. Starting the year fresh, bringing a positive attitude, I'm so looking forward to achieving all the goals I have. I'm a type of person who list things down, to remind myself of the things I needed and wanted to do. Been doing this for years but I must admit, starting these baby steps can be a struggle for me at first. 
 
Will all the stress we're facing in our daily lives, sometimes we forgot to think and reflect on ourselves. What are my goals? What do I really want? How to achieve it? During my rest days, I make sure to think and ponder on these thoughts to help me remind myself of what and how I want to live my life. 

This year, one of my goals is to TRAVEL more, reflect and bring back IDEAS and DREAMS in life. One thing, I LOVE to do is to WRITE. I remembered, discovering my love for writing when I was in Grade 2. I started writing short stories about different people. Until the influence of anime and cartoons which helped me push to write more stories when I was in Grade 5 and 6. In high school, I started my first personal blog (Friendster days) which also became an outlet for my ideas. 
  

I was in my high school, when I first saw the kiosk of Zen Zest in the mall nearby and I got curious. My aunt and sister were the one buying these scents as they were affordable and locally available. I remembered their old tiny bottles and I got to use these scents for most of my high school days. 

Fast forward to 2019, glad that they are now one of the household names when it comes to fragrance and scents here in the Philippines. They actually provide top-quality and locally-manufactured products at an affordable price. They now offer different products ranging from Body Care, Personal Scents, and Home Ambience products.
 

Today, I got a chance to try 2 of their scents from the Eau De Toilette series. 
 

EDT TANGERINE 50ML (Php130)
- I totally love the mix of orange, melon and citrus scent of this. It smells fresh and light. Perfect for day time or summer scent. 
 

EDT CORAL 50ML (Php230)
- This one smells more fruity, sweet and flowery. Perfect for that night time scent. 

Scents are really powerful when it comes to our daily lives. I believe that scents helps us to reflect, think better and decide what we want in our day. It really gives us this positive outlook we needed. So take time to reflect, take small adventures, write your thoughts and enhance your experience with long-lasting scents that awaken a zest for life with Zen Zest scents. 

 
For more info about, Zen Zest
Site: http://www.zenzest.com.ph/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZenZestAsia/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ilovezenzest/

0 comments