Chica Y Chico One Kill Eyeliner Review

One thing I like about eye liners is how it make your eyes pop and look more alive. Having a small Asian eyes, eye liner will always be my go-to make up product especially when I'm filming or just going out. I love how it makes my eyes feel more awake even when at times, I lack some sleep. The thing I look for eyeliner is easy application, affordability and waterproof ones. 
 
Good thing I got to play with the Chica Y Chico One Kill Eyeliner a few days ago. It is a super pigmented eye liner that claims to be waterproof, smudge-free and offers precise application. With their tag-line ONE TOUCH, this eye liner provides application without the smudge and no cracking as it provides smooth lines. It has a powerful film layer that prevents sweat, oil and water making it a waterproof eye liner. 
 

*Key Ingredients:
Anise fruit extract - Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic 
Scutellaria Baicalensis root extract - Has antioxidant properties to keep the skin healthy

Ingredients : Water,Acrylates Copolymer,Black 2 (CI 77266),Butylene Glycol,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, 20Laureth-20, Alcohol, Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract

Waterproof, smudge-free and super pigmented, this eyeliner gives you lines sharp enough to cut! With a super fine tip that dispenses just the right amount of product, these pigmented eyeliners are opaque in just one swipe, making it great for easy applications and touch-ups when you're on the move.
 
 
 

Comes in black and brown shade. Each pen weight 0.5g and priced for Php500 (Got it from Charis site. Direct link HERE). 
  

How To Use:
1. Shake up and down before using the eye liner. 
2. Lightly  drag the brush tip across the base of your lash line from the inner to the outer corner, pressing the bruh as close to the lash roots as possible. 
3. Wipe the brush tip on cotton pad. 
4. Close the lid after using the liner as the brush tip is not damaged. 
 
 
  
What I like about this eyeliner is how pigmented the line is. Since this had "Carbon Black", the color just pops up and you can easily see how vivid the eyeliner is. I personally like pen liner as I find it very easy to use. This eyeliner easily glides well upon application and I find it easy to create a cat eyes look. This is a waterproof eyeliner making it last longer though it is also very easy to remove with a Micellar Water or any cleansing removers. I used this 2x and I like that it lasted for about 6-7 hours without any retouch. It really didn't smudge on my eye lids. This eyeliner really exceeded my expectations, truly easy to use, waterproof, long lasting and gives you that perfect eyeliner in just one swipe.  
 
For more info about the Chica Y Chico One Kill Eyeliner, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/cef 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #ChicaYChico #ChicaYChicoOneKillEyeliner
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @chicaychico_official

0 comments