UNBOXING: Althea Haul Part II (January 2019)

As promised, today I will share with you the PART II of my Althea Haul for 2019. Click HERE for the Part I. 

Althea Korea has been so generous with us (Althea Angels) especially this past holiday season. If you remembered, I posted my Althea Wishlist and Recommendations last December and they granted us our wish! Yay! We got to shop from their website and got a lot of new products to try for 2019! 
 
Althea Korea offers affordable Korean cosmetics and skincare straight from Korea! What I like about them is their free shipping worth (Php1000 in the Philippines), fastest international shipping to the Philippines plus they deliver your orders straight to your doorstep.

Here's what I got for their site:

Rire Luxe Slim Eyebrow (Php140) 
 
  
- I was looking for an everyday eyebrow pencil and daw this. I got the gray brown shade which the darkest one and just perfect for my hair color. I love how pigmented and easily to use this eyebrow pencil is. It is truly slim and kind of fragile.  

Moonshot Honey Coverlet Stick Extreme (Php780)
 
  
- ONE OF THE BEST BUYS EVER! First of all, the packaging looks really nice. I think this is a collaboration with Yoon In-Na (korean actress from K-dram Goblin). The formula is so creamy and has a matte finish. It actually reminded of the Sunnie Fluffmattes here though this one is a bit pricey for a lipstick. Will be making a separate review on this lippie. 

Dr. Belmeur Clarifying Spot Solution Kit (Php600)
- For this haul, I made sure to get an anti-acne treatment products such as this. This is a spot solution kit that contains sanitizing pads, spot extractor, spot hydro colloid bands and spot calming ampoule that is used to treat pimples. I don't have any pimples as of the moment but will definitely try this when on comes out. Will also be making a review on this one. 

Prreti Second Skin Patch (Php150)
  
- As said above, I'm looking for spot treatment products and saw this under their new arrivals. I haven't heard the brand but I noticed that gel type patches is starting to become known and so I wanted to try one for myself. Instead of a sticker patch, you can use on your pimples on top of the makeup since this one is so thin. 

Cosrx Clear Fit Master Patch (Php180)
 
- One of my holy grail acne treatment is the Cosrx pimple patch and I must ALWAYS stock on this product. I haven't tried this clear fit one and so let's see if this one is better than the original. 

The Saem Sebum-Removing Cotton Swab (Php120) 
 
  
- Since my skin is now normal to dry (due to Isotretinoin/Acnotin pills), my nose area becomes so rough because of the black and white heads. I'm planning to use this on my nose area and let's see if it helps to remove stubborn black and white heads. 

Boomdeadah Rose Body Lotion (Php240)
 
  
- Bought this one since I find this very AFFORDABLE for a 500ml lotion. It's so soothing and moisturizing and I love the rose scent. It's not the typical rose scent but much lighter and the scent really lasts long!

Too Cool For School Marshmallow Puff (Php230)
 
- I use sponge as a foundation/concealer applicator since it can evenly apply my makeup. My old sponge applicator is so used already so I badly needed a new one. Let's see if this one is good. 

It's My Blending Shadow Brush (Php88) 
It's My Auto Lip Brush (Php110)
 
  
- I don't usually wear eye makeup but I wanted to practice so I'm slowly buying brushes for the eyes. Also, since I'm doing lip product swatches, I needed a lip brush for a precise finish so I bought this one. 

 
By the way, I'll be making a separate review on some of the products soon so please watch out for that. And THANK YOU SO MUCH ALTHEA KOREA for spoiling us! :) If there are products you want me to review first, please let me know on the comment ox below. :) 

0 comments