Trying Out Carbon Coco Activated Charcoal Tooth Polish (Sweet Mint Flavor) (2018)

Having whiter teeth is my dream of all time! And I admit, I’m so self-conscious when it comes to my teeth since they aren’t perfect nor white. Since 2011, I started drinking (addicting) to coffee, the main reason as to why my teeth is a bit yellow.

Last September 2018, I got to try the newest flavor from the famous Carbon Coco Tooth Polish, the Sweet Mint. If you remembered, I got a chance to try this famous kit a year ago. Review HERE. Glad to have a chance again to try this EFFECTIVE teeth whitening product. 
 

Carbon Coco is brand from Australia and offers 100% teeth whitening products which naturally whiten teeth, polishes teeth, strengthens enamel and detoxifies your mouth without any chemicals and added nasties. It promotes good oral health and can change the Ph in the mouth, helping to reduce things that causes cavities, gum disease and bad breath.
 

This tooth polish comes in their natural flavor and the newest Sweet Mint flavor. It has bentonite powder and lemon myrtle. 
 
 

I also got the Activated Charcoal Toothpaste (with 12 hour protection) and the Bamboo Charcoal Toothbrush (bristles are infused with Activated Charcoal for added cleanliness and stain removal). 
How to use: Simply dip a wet toothbrush into the fine, odourless and tasteless black dust. Brush in small gentle circles for two minutes. Spit it out carefully, rinse well and you’re done.
 
 

How does it taste: Compared to the original one which has no taste at all, I love the sweet mint after taste of the tooth polish. The toothpaste is less minty than the usual toothpaste we usually use. 
 

Result: After 3 months of use
 

You can watch the video review on my Youtube channel below:
 
 

Pros: 
- LOVE the sweet mint flavor!
- Feels refreshing after use
- Effective teeth whitening immediately after use; more noticeable effects in 2 weeks 
- A little goes a long way (Carbon Coco Tooth Polish) 
- Fresh feeling after use 
- All natural products 
- Odorless, tasteless 
- Easy to bring around 

Cons: 
- The Tooth Polish leaves a blue green stain on the teeth after use (I only use this every night and the stain goes away in the morning) 
- The Tooth Polish also leaves a stain on our white sink and even on my shirt 
Can be a bit messy when used 
- No door to door shipment (I had to pay Php112 to claim the product at Post Office) 
- Not locally available (Philippines)

After trying out this product for almost 2 months, I say that the Carbon Coco is still as EFFECTIVE as I first used it last year. Their is an immediate brighter teeth result after use. I love the new SWEET MINT flavor as it gives of added freshness after use. Not only this 100 all natural product whitens my teeth but also takes care of my gums by preventing cavities. Just hoping that they’ll have a door to door shipment soon to avoid any custom fees here in the Philippines Overall, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this as an effective tooth whitening product that everyone can use. 

For more info about the Carbon Coco Kit, you may contact them below: 
Site || Facebook || Instagram || Youtube

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

2 comments