Trying Out Carbon Coco Ultimate Carbon Kit

Having whiter teeth is my dream of all time! And I admit, I’m so self-conscious when it comes to my teeth since they aren’t perfect nor white L Since 2011, I started drinking (addicting) to coffee, the main reason as to why my teeth is a bit yellow.
 
A few months ago, CarbonCoco contacted me to try out their famous teeth whitening product. I watched a lot of Youtubers who claim that is EFFECTIVE so who am I to refuse? I gladly accepted the offer and excited to see if it really claims to whiten the teeth.

   
Carbon Coco is brand that came from Australia and offers 100% teeth whitening products which naturally whiten teeth, polishes teeth, strengthens enamel and detoxifies your mouth without any chemicals and added nasties. It promotes good oral health and can change the Ph in the mouth, helping to reduce things that causes cavities, gum disease and bad breath.

They sent me their ULTIMATECARBON KIT ($59.90) which comprises of:

1.        Activated Charcoal Tooth Polish 
– has 100% Organic Coconut Shell Activated Charcoal with a hint of bentonite powder and lemon myrtle.
  
 
2.        Activated Charcoal Tooth Paste 
– Flouride free that fights cavities, plaque, gingivitis, bad breath and keeps your mouth refreshed and replaces your everyday toothpaste. This toothpaste reduces bacteria build-up by up to 90% for 12 hours and penetrates deep between teeth to fight bacteria plaque.
  
   

3.        Toothbrush with Bamboo Bristles
 
4.        Tongue Cleaner
5.        Satin Pouch

How to use:
Simply dip a wet toothbrush into the fine, odourless and tasteless black dust. Brush in small gentle circles for two minutes. Spit it out carefully, rinse well and you’re done.
  

How does it taste:
The Carbon Coco Tooth Polish doesn’t have any taste though the feeling of using a charcoal powder to burhs the teeth may be a bit unusual at first. The toothpaste is less minty compared to a regular toothpaste.

Result: After 1 month of everyday use
 
Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:


Pros:
-Effective teeth whitening immediately after use; more noticeable effects in 2 weeks
-A little goes a long way (Carbon Coco Tooth Polish)
- Fresh feeling after use
-All natural products
-Odorless, tasteless
-Easy to bring around

Cons:
-The Tooth Polish leaves a blue green stain on the teeth after use (I only use this every night and the stain goes away in the morning)
-The Tooth Polish also leaves a stain on our white sink and even on my shirt
-Can be a bit messy when used
-No door to door shipment (I had to pay Php112 to claim the product at Post Office)
-Not locally available (Philippines)

 
After trying out this product for 2 weeks, I say that the Carbon Coco is an EFFECTIVE and fast tooth whitening product. effects can be immediately seen after use while a noticeable whitening effect can be seen after 2 weeks. I admit neglecting seeing my dentist every 6 months (sometimes it takes me 8-10 months before I go back to see a dentist) so using this product plays a huge part on my dental care. Not only this 100 all natural product whitens my teeth but also takes care of my gums by preventing cavities. Just hoping that they’ll have a door to door shipment soon to avoid any custom fees here in the Philippines J Overall, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this as an effective tooth whitening product that everyone can use. 


For more info about the Carbon Coco Kit, you may contact them below:

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Carbon Coco Au. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments