Baguio Foodtrip (153): Zushi Me

During our 2nd night in Baguio, before we visit the Harrison Night Market, we were looking for a place to dine at Session Road Usually, I already have an itinerary on the places we want to visit and dine but since I already ran out of ideas on where to eat for dinner, we decided to explore Session Road in Baguio.
 

We came across this building in Baguio which has a tarp of affordable ramen. Zushi Me offers affordable ramen and according to them, they were still on soft opening at our time of visit. This restaurant is hidden at the basement of a building in Session Road. According to them, they were still on their soft opening.
 

Place is a bit small but there were lots of tables and chair for their customers. Interior is full of Japanese decorations and my fave is their Japanese bar on one side.
 
 

Here’s their menu:
 

Here’s what we ordered:

Classic Tantanmen (Php250)
 

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramen (Php260)
  
-          Both ramens were good and servings were enough for us. The Tantanmen was too spicy for me (not a fan of spicy foods though). The Hakata Tonkotsu broth was good. Given the price, I think they still need to add more add on on their ramen.

 
Overall, I had a great time dining here. It feels like I was transported to a different place that’s why I enjoyed it. The ramen was good and I’m looking forward to visit here and try their sushi next time.

 
Zushi Me
Located at: La Azotea Bldg., Session Rd, Baguio, Benguet
Opens at: 10M – 10PM, Mon – Sun
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Zushi-Me-446695248769229/

0 comments